Strongest Girls

Superhunk21

Does anyone know if their is a list yet of strongest girls by type and with no star, level 1 type power ratios included. I do not have enough material to level up all my legendary girls to 5 stars and the same level at the moment so was seeing if there was a list out there so I know which ones to focus on first, and if any are stronger than the girls I am using now. If anyone could link a thread that might have the info or if you have all the legendary girls with all 5 stars and the same level to be able to compare that would be super helpful. Level 1 no stars would be preferred so that it can be easily compared and added with any future girls coming out. If no one knows of any list, then if anyone has level 1, no star stats of 5 star legendary girls that you can add to this thread I will start compiling a list.

With the link @GeorgeMTO provided I made a quick table reference of all 5 star legendary (& 6 star mythics) girls split up by rank type and ordered by damage done. You can get more details for each individual girl with the link.

(Edit 02/04/21: Updated to add Alexa from Mythic days 3)

Top HH Girls Stats Ranked Feb 4, 2021.JPG

Edited by Superhunk21
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Superhunk21 said:

With the link @GeorgeMTO provided I made a quick table reference of all 5 star legendary girls split up by rank type and ordered by damage done. You can get more details for each individual girl with the link.

Legendary 5-Star Stats Ranked Nov 25, 2020.JPG

This is a nice 5-star summary, but I don't see Rina Bielzeboob on the list anywhere. She's a 5-star Hardcore girl that appears to be as strong as Bellona, but the wiki page doesn't show her yet.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mos1137 said:

Who the best three heroes for beginners?? A

go there: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

see that there are 5 star starter girls of each class you might have already.

Max the one with your class and put it as alpha - and when you get a girl that is stronger, then max this girl and put your alpha as beta and talke the new one as alpha.

well, if she is worth it - a 3star epic is as round about as strong as a 5star common - just much more expensive to upgrade.

So this list shows only what is better when the compared ones have their maxed stars (via gifts) and level (via books)

the level just needs to be equal to allow a comparison according to the list, just for the sake of "what is max possible" the list is based on lvl500

here you see upgrading costs (for more stars) https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem 

On 11/26/2020 at 9:08 AM, windia said:

go there: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

see that there are 5 star starter girls of each class you might have already.

Max the one with your class and put it as alpha - and when you get a girl that is stronger, then max this girl and put your alpha as beta and talke the new one as alpha.

well, if she is worth it - a 3star epic is as round about as strong as a 5star common - just much more expensive to upgrade.

So this list shows only what is better when the compared ones have their maxed stars (via gifts) and level (via books)

the level just needs to be equal to allow a comparison according to the list, just for the sake of "what is max possible" the list is based on lvl500

here you see upgrading costs (for more stars) https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem 

So you mean legendary heroes is the strongest ?? And what is the mythic girls??

If I right understood this post about battle mechanic, if you play for class "charm" as me, you need make next teams:

• If your opponent "hardcore" player: Alfa: Layla, Beta: Shtupra, Omega: The rest of the girls except Fanny&Fione
  • If your opponent "charm" player: Alfa: Filya or Tano, Beta: Shtupra, Omega: The rest of the girls except Fanny&Fione
  • If your opponent "know-how" player: Alfa: Shtupra, Beta: The rest of the girls except Fanny&Fione, Omega: The rest of the girls except Fanny&Fione
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, Pelinor said:

This is a nice 5-star summary, but I don't see Rina Bielzeboob on the list anywhere. She's a 5-star Hardcore girl that appears to be as strong as Bellona, but the wiki page doesn't show her yet.

Updated, sorry had trouble logging into my forum account. Finally decided to just change my password.

30 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Another quick way to see who are your strongest girls is via Places of Power... when you are selecting your teams, the girls in your harem are organized by their "strength". Your top three would be the first three in the top row.

That's more a reflection of the strongest you've created, not the strongest potential girls you have.

• Like 1