Is there a way to get more affection?

shogovalet

I am buying all the iteams for affection on the market when ever i can but i am nowhere close to getting all my girls to max .

I have calculated 220.565 affection needed to get all the girls to max you get in a month (6 x 3 star legendary ,1 x 5star legendary ,2 x 3star epics ,! x 3 star Rare)

and an average of 3.000 affection in the market 2 times a day , i only get to 180.000 a month .

I am falling further behind and now there are Mythical girls Who cost ridiculous amounts .

Any tips or tricks ? thank you in advance

If you're really really desperate for affection, you can restock the store for 42 koban. The only other places to get affection items are randomly from daily missions, epic and event pachinko and Seasons. 

EDIT: Forgot about Karole and Pandora Witch. You can fight them for affection items.

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial

Adding a couple things, and combining what's been posted above. All of my girls are still maxed on affection, but it's getting tighter.

1. If you play on a PC, leave a game tab on the market. That way you will have the market refresh on time without any exceptions. It is not a big help, but every time you don't miss an on-time refresh, means future refreshes don't get pushed back any further. This might push you from 2 markets a day to something like 2.5

2. Make sure to clear the market out of what you want before leveling up. Time your level up if possible to happen just after a market refresh.

3. Girls in Season can gain XP and affection. I tend to keep my girls one level below max for the free XP.

4. Fight Karole & Pandora Witch on first tier to prioritize gaining affection items. When they get boss girls that you don't have in an event, prioritize them over other boss girls.

• Thanks 1

I have a related but different, almost opposite question.  I don't use affection when I get it.  I used to hoard affection items and try to make it to the top of the leaderboard for the rewards.  With the leaderboard gone, is there any best time to use accumulated affection items?  I can't think of any but it would be like in a LC or POA or something like that.  Rewarding for giving affection to the girls.

15 minutes ago, ChyldeRoland said:

I have a related but different, almost opposite question.  I don't use affection when I get it.  I used to hoard affection items and try to make it to the top of the leaderboard for the rewards.  With the leaderboard gone, is there any best time to use accumulated affection items?  I can't think of any but it would be like in a LC or POA or something like that.  Rewarding for giving affection to the girls.

you might want to keep the amount needed to grade up one girl with the highest rarity you will obtain in the next months. 

so if you think you get a mythic, then her 6star amount, else a legendary 5star.

anything else I would spend now.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:28 AM, ChyldeRoland said:

It has a use in POA allowing you to spend Ymen to upgrade affection. That's not a direct use for reward, but indirect.

Otherwise, as Geroge said, spend now to increase Harem income, and as Windia said, having some in reserve for a high rarity high star girl is very useful. I'd definitely plan to keep what I needed for spending during PoA on hand. You'll get a girl, and there's a spending task after that.

• Like 1

I am still hoarding affection, hoping I will need it someday for a reward/contest whatsoever. Next time I actually spend some will be CH/KH mythic girl (assuming CH is first and it's good enough to change).

For PoA it's nice, but for me too much trouble, i just buy some single pachinko spins for the money tasks.