Likelihood of mythical booster/ equipment?

windia

Does anyone remember the time gap between introduction of legendary booster and Levitya as the first 5star Legendary Girl?

Levitya is of March 2018, Chthugha made a specialty breakdown in August 2019 where the mechanism of legendary boosters were still buggy.

And I remember the legendary books were quite recently = much later than anything else (also with a tiny Ymen/girl XP reduction for clean prices).

So I wonder if there is any use of hoarding legendary Cordyceps (as they occure quite seldom) and Ginsengs.

Because when there will be Mythic ones, they will outperform them.

Speculation:

My question is: by which margin and which price?

And: how and when will any kind of mythical stuff be implemented at all? For equipment it makes somewhat sense, for boosters as well, books & gifts are just less clicking.

(@mods: sorry, might be better in General Discussion, feel free to move where it fits better)

Edited by windia
added speculation, question stays open

10 minutes ago, windia said:

(@mods: sorry, might be better in General Discussion, feel free to move where it fits better)

I see this as pure speculation slash hype slash theorycrafting, so... It's fine by me either way. As long as we're all clear that there is currently no indication that mythic boosters are planned, and Kinkoid recently confirmed that it's not planned.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, windia said:

Does anyone remember the time gap between introduction of legendary booster and Levitya as the first 5star Legendary Girl?

Girl rarity tiers didn't exist when Levitya was released...

As for legendary boosters:

(You may find something else in that patch note surprising.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure it will happen, the same that lvl 500 won't remain the max lvl and that even the mythic stuff will be changed by something even better and harder to get. The thing is how far will they push it without becoming an extreme pay to win and making new player experience horible to get to a decent point with a lot of frustation. Unless we get a new game changer mechanic to slow powercreep it will end happening.