Are all the specials all designed to not complete getting girls in the four days

jamrunr

Yes, Epic Girls (which is the current event) drop rate and drop range are designed so that you usually need to spend some kobans on refills to get a girl. You can be lucky once and get a girl without refills, but that's not going to happen always.

1 hour ago, jamrunr said:

So basically my play with out paying real money is a penalty. Sounds about right so then I probably will find something else to play soon then. 

You know you have some kobans without paying, right?

I'm a nearly f2p player, I've only bought a small number of silver cards in more than 3 years, and I have 464 girls. What you won't have as a f2p player is instant satisfaction.

Edited by Kenrae

51 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I'm a fully f2p player. You can earn kobans in the game at many points. So you can progress well without real money. After two years of playing I reached:grafik.png.d42b6349c2d11a26ae2dc9ecd45ccfb9.png

Yes i have and have gained girls but i also have many other that seemed partially earned and i find that as a game player a frustrating thing to wait for other specials to complete people to help in your journey in the game

I do have patience I guess i find the fast special are a tease sometimes with parts that you earn it with time limits to reload for twelve hours to reset a strain on my patience Yes but a time limit on a game that I enjoy can be more frustrating than waiting on kaboons to regenerate 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Then yeah this game probably isn't for you. When we say patience, it's the kind of game where you do months of preparation and planning work to be further ahead. If you won't play for more than 6 months, you should just leave now and find some other short term game.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, jamrunr said:

Are all the specials all designed to not complete getting girls in the four days

19 hours ago, jamrunr said:

So basically my play with out paying real money is a penalty. Sounds about right so then I probably will find something else to play soon then. 

these girls take time to make... did you honestly expect to be able to just come and get them like that without paying?