no logout

Doedelian

WTF happened to the in-gamemenu? i can´t logout anymore to swap accounts,neither in hentaiheroes nor gayharem, nor the testservers.

that´s really not funny,i´m really pissed now....

please repair that ASAP.

i don´tknow, if it was that last update, on the testserver it was since monday, but now it´s on the regular servers too. 

Edited by Doedelian

19 minutes ago, Doedelian said:

yes... and then i´m stuck with the other account....

i tried that now 5 times at least, and IF i get to the login page, i´m told that my email adress doesn´t exist.

I had this problm only on test server. I did my cache clearing in all manners and miracously later it worked.

and now, i have to "login" on all three games on the same email-adress, it isn´t possible anymore to be in hentai8heroes with adress a, in test with c and in gayharem with b...now it all has to be the same email-adress...that´s strenuous.

hm, well, how about 5 different browsers then? 

for different reasons I have at least three on mobile and on PC.

while yes - a simple logout should kill the cookies, yet I have to few knowledge about SSO and what it implies regarding your player style. 

five browsers will shoot my pc into nirvana.... i tried,  if i use more than two it will shock-freeze.

i found a solution :) i have three tabs open, one for hentaiheroes, one for the testserver, one for GH. IF i change near-simultaneously to the same e-mail-account, it will work--a bot wobbly, but still. 

what DOESN´T work is, if i try to have dimos in one, dodeling in the other and dimosian in the third, that´s a mix of emailaccounts...i just have to keep on the same island ;) . so dimos has to keep company with dimamos and didimos, martos with dimartos and dimosian and doedelian with dodeling and doedlerik. then it works....mostly.

the only independent one is mardimos, since he resides on nutaku...

nutaku has it´s own problems... ;)

Edited by Martos
  • Haha 1

as you can see, that´s the cat´s problem: curiosity...it started with dimos, then i tried to watch two rabbits at once, so martos was born...then i wanted to compare nutaku to kinkoid, then i found the test-server and then GH , so they spawned like toads...

• Haha 1