Club Champion - RUBBISH

MouseInCA

So this basically pits Club members against each other with literally no reward. That is complete rubbish! I spent a lot of Kobans to help defeat the Champion, I was the 3rd highest in the club and I got 4 attraction points? Really? Only the top player gets the girl and the rest of us get nothing, Nothing else gained for the effort whatsoever. I won't participate in that ever again!

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please put some effort into actually understanding features before trying to provide feedback on them in the future, thanks.

It was not explained at all. The Patch Notes did not explain it in any way. The actual in-game did not state that players are only getting Attraction Points. Do not be condescending to others because you are a Moderator.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

1 minute ago, MouseInCA said:

It was not explained at all. The Patch Notes did not explain it in any way. The actual in-game did not state that players are only getting Attraction Points. Do not be condescending to others because you are a Moderator.

I didn't say you need to read patch notes, I said you need to put effort into understanding the feature. That involves using it a few times, maybe reading some other people's experiences, asking questions about things you don't understand. If you don't want to understand the feature, you're absolutely free to do so, but don't come in and provide misunderstood feedback about the feature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I didn't say you need to read patch notes, I said you need to put effort into understanding the feature. That involves using it a few times, maybe reading some other people's experiences, asking questions about things you don't understand. If you don't want to understand the feature, you're absolutely free to do so, but don't come in and provide misunderstood feedback about the feature.

Nowhere is any of it explained other than the club works to defeat a champion. I did search for other posts (there are none), I did read the Patch Notes (again nothing explaining how it works, what is gained, etc) and I read the limited to 'defeat the champion' in the actual club battle. Again, don't be disrespectful and demeaning. I posted my opinion about a new feature that is not well documented. If you have something more than the things I already looked into, then, by all means, post it, just don't hide behind a Moderator tag.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

@MouseInCAYou know what's actually rubbish? Your failure to understand the game's base mechanics coupled with your persistence to give "feedback" on something you don't understand, so basically feedback about your own wild speculations as to what the feature might be. When you're clearly wrong in your assumptions and the actual information is readily available, not only where George pointed out, but also right in front of you in the feature itself:

Shard Range for Dummies.png

I'm sure you can read. The sentence in orange right here isn't that hard to understand. I'm also sure you've seen the shard symbol with a range of numbers before, in this game. It shouldn't be hard to grasp that "1-52" in this example means "anywhere between 1 and 52 shards, randomly picked". Odds in percentage form isn't a hard concept either, especially with such ridiculous numbers. "99.90%" of the time, you'll get a random number of shards within the range shown on the left. And "0.10%" of the time, you might get a x100 drop, aka the full girl at once.

So yeah. Please don't speak when you have nothing to say. And stop being so confrontational. Also, note that pointing out someone is a moderator doesn't have any impact on the conversation besides showing that you're also unfamiliar with how moderators operate on this forum.

I hope this helps, and that you'll think before you post from now on. I'll handle your abuse of the report button in private. Cheerios.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@MouseInCAYou know what's actually rubbish? Your failure to understand the game's base mechanics coupled with your persistence to give "feedback" on something you don't understand, so basically feedback about your own wild speculations as to what the feature might be. . I'll handle your abuse of the report button in private. Cheerios.

And your feedback is just more rubbish. 

One thing that could have prepared you for this were the actual Champions we already had. There you also don't 'get' the girl the first attempt. There are no shards there though, so that's new indeed.

I agree the patch notes aren't very helpful. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a tutorial tomorrow we don't need anymore because we figured it out already (PoP anyone?), but it's not like you claimed in your OP either. You don't compete against teammates and you don't waste your efforts in the long run if you keep playing.

I got 1 shard the first time. 1.
And I am the club leader and spent quite a lot playing. Didn't make the post you made though, I read some other players experiences here and tried to find out what was going on. Then this morning I had 3 shards for 1 fight only. And just now 23 shards.
But remember: It's still HH. We will always have to live with the fact this is at its core a RNG game. There is luck required everywhere, even in the league. (With CH recently that got 'worse'.)

If you never want to try again, fine by me. Let's see what your club members think of you. Ranting here won't help though.

• Like 8