Ideas Main

33 minutes ago, Habi said:

it would be cool to have the girls have more slots to put their money till you collect it. currenty every second that you dont collect anything is wasted. you could make it like the battle-energy, every 5 (or lets say every 10) levels the money slots increases by one:

when u have like 10girls+ u dont know where to spend all ur money and just wait for the pachinko contest to get rid off it

1 hour ago, Sarkasth said:

when u have like 10girls+ u dont know where to spend all ur money and just wait for the pachinko contest to get rid off it

Well maxing your hero stats does cost 80 million dollars for xp strat and 120 million for full tho. So It does take some time before you aren't able to spend your money anymore.

5 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Well maxing your hero stats does cost 80 million dollars for xp strat and 120 million for full tho. So It does take some time before you aren't able to spend your money anymore.

maxing your hero stats doesnt do sh*t right now ( ' - ')

I've been upgrading some "Affection" of my girls and have liked several of the upgrading page (where you have to spend income or Kabans) and see there is no way to revisit those images. I'm assuming it wouldn't take much to add that so figured I'd suggest it. I tried to see if anyone else suggested this idea but no luck.

Thanks! Great game.

30 minutes ago, Walhabie said:

I've been upgrading some "Affection" of my girls and have liked several of the upgrading page (where you have to spend income or Kabans) and see there is no way to revisit those images. I'm assuming it wouldn't take much to add that so figured I'd suggest it. I tried to see if anyone else suggested this idea but no luck.

Thanks! Great game.

You can click the stars belowe the income. To be fair its kinda hidden ingame but if u took like 1min to search for this topic in the forum u would have found it ( ' - ')

stars.png.4fe755dd2bc947bc367d779e2908c1d7.png

29 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

You can click the stars belowe the income. To be fair its kinda hidden ingame but if u took like 1min to search for this topic in the forum u would have found it ( ' - ')

stars.png.4fe755dd2bc947bc367d779e2908c1d7.png

Thanks, I did search for it, but guess it was only 30 seconds.

I have two thing's 

ONE. make it possible to change your avatar 

TWO. make a special sex seen that takes energy like a normal quest once you max the stars on a girl make a special one for each harem member (or at-least do it for bunny) 

• Like 1

Drop rates are a hard thing to balance. But when the only really relevant "drop" from fighting bosses is in one category, girls, it becomes simply frustrating to get bad luck. If there were other things that dropped from fighting bosses that were at least worth taking note of, that would be a very pleasant surprise and at least make the grind less frustrating.

In short, I believe the low drop rate on girls to only be a problem because after grinding a boss for 300 misses, you really have ZERO to show for it. Nothing at all. (Aside from low level items that you don't really need.)

I don't think the drop rate of girls needs to be changed, but here are some of the better ideas in my opinion. (Please note that the second idea I came up with independently from Raziel1806. It was coincidence that we came up with the same idea, but I am willing to give credit to the first person who posted an idea.)

1. Cosmetic items as rare drops, almost as rare as girls but maybe twice the chance. Because they are also very rare, it would still feel like at least you got SOMETHING. These items could (maybe) be used to modify your avatar picture, which would be really nice because my guy looks like a total idiot. Also, since it is almost as rare as a girl, you would feel like you just narrowly missed the girl. You could almost taste her. Maybe make them... a piece of the girl's clothes? ;) (It came loose during the battle perhaps, and she forgot it?) But probably not both wearable by you and a piece of her clothing. Unless players want it that way... :ph34r:

2. The drop rate of the girls go up a tiny, miniscule amount each time you beat the boss. Thanks Raziel1806, great idea! - He suggested 0.01% but I believe this is too great an increase. Even a much tinier 0.001% would work. It makes an extremely little difference, but it's about the psychology of it. At least you know you are getting something. And after 300 misses, you would have an increased 0.3% chance per boss win to get a girl. This is actually relevant at this point. Maybe don't show the base chance to get girls, since that's a secret, but show the increased chance that you have obtained through hard sweat and effort. (Also, this number would be different for each boss and could reset on getting a girl.)

3. Rare item drops that let you do unimportant things, like "automatically collect gold from girls for next 8 hours" consumable, for example. Money really doesn't matter, but it's nice to have it auto collect over night. Or maybe an item that changes your character's main stat? It doesn't really matter to me, but being a shagger wouldn't be my first pick. If you make these drops as rare as girls, they won't really affect the game that much. But at least you have a chance for something besides a girl to drop, so there are more chances for players to get something and thus not feel frustrated as much. "Well, at least I got this rare item."

Those are my two cents for now.

Edited by 777goku
  • Like 2

On 20/07/2017 at 3:51 PM, 777goku said:

2. The drop rate of the girls go up a tiny, miniscule amount each time you beat the boss. Thanks Raziel1806, great idea! - He suggested 0.01% but I believe this is too great an increase. Even a much tinier 0.001% would work. It makes an extremely little difference, but it's about the psychology of it. At least you know you are getting something. And after 300 misses, you would have an increased 0.3% chance per boss win to get a girl. This is actually relevant at this point. Maybe don't show the base chance to get girls, since that's a secret, but show the increased chance that you have obtained through hard sweat and effort. (Also, this number would be different for each boss and could reset on getting a girl.)

I agree with this point, though rather than for regular drops, at least for the Epic Pachinko.

Having a pity counter to increase the odds of getting something you did get in the previous games will allow a player who spends lots of kobans to have a higher chance of actually getting a girl.

And it works both ways since getting a girl either resets the counter or can even give a small penalty. (i.e; a player has won 3 girls recently, the chance of with another girl now is even lower than normal)

If you want to encourage play within a time period (keeping loss advantage and removing win disadvantage), it's also possible to have the counter reset after some time.

I think it would be better/more convenient if the holiday variants of the girls got combined into the main girl.  Have some arrows on the sides of the dots to let you switch between variants, a minor boost to stats/income when you get the variant girl, and your harem isn't full of weird clones anymore.

7 hours ago, Bandi said:

I think it would be better/more convenient if the holiday variants of the girls got combined into the main girl.  Have some arrows on the sides of the dots to let you switch between variants, a minor boost to stats/income when you get the variant girl, and your harem isn't full of weird clones anymore.

Yeah, something like a skin option for the character, with some boosts, but the problem then would be that you no longer will obtain the same amount of money and you'll have a harder time to obtain the necessary money for the things you need to buy or upgrade... So it's a though problem...

These are in my opinion some good things that you have going on and could maybe be improved:

-The artwork. It does look very good on most models and scenes. It could be improved by adding animation to it because right now it is dull. The art has so much potential that it pains me to see it so static.

-The pachinko. It is a very nice concept, but it looks like a grind. If you want to win the Pachinko contest you have to play 10 games too many times and then spam the "Sell" button at the market like a madman. This takes too long. Maybe let the people customize how many Pachinko games they want to play in one go? Also, let people sell all their stuff in one click.

Some bad things that would need improvement, in my opinion:

-The writing. It is bland and not engaging. You can do so much more with words!

-I am not entire sure about this one because I didn't get to max level, but I can foresee money and energy being useless. An energy dump at max level would be nice if there isn't one right now. The game would need a money dump too. Pachinko is not a valid money dump because you only get items that you already have and those items sell for... more money.

-Energy regeneration. It is very slow. You can pay real life money to get the energy back or you can wait for an ungodly amount of time for two more clicks. People who are willing to pay will pay, people who are not willing to pay will just quit. There has to be a balance. Maybe nerf the regen times?

And one thing that really got under my skin:

-Getting the money from the girls. Damn it did bother me. It does not feel rewarding. It is a grind. People will just end up making ajax calls on a timer or just quit. It should be automated in my opinion as there is no reward for clicking those buttons.

These things I wrote are just my opinion, they are not necessarily right. This is just how I feel about your game right now. There is something very good going on with the art though, keep it up!

I have some suggestions:

• Market: 
  1. Don't put duplicate items on sale Cattura.JPG.65a0f9bfd72d2c869ff3b3be02a18f5e.JPG 
  2. In your equipment create the option to organize item by improvment they give or by slot they are put into (head, legs etc)
  • Pachinko (normal and epic): for the 10 bulk games, change from 1 rare item + 9 items and 1 girl + 9 items to "at least 1 rare item or 1 girl" it's really not worth buying 10 games now

• Story: I think is a good idea create new story where you interacte even with girls you already have in your harem, at least with girls every one has (4 starter + girl you get from worlds), or create some mini-game/interaction events in "harem"; and create more dialogue per image

• Drop girl from boss: maybe garantee a girl every XX wins against a world boss, or garantee a minimum XP from boss

• Activities mission: is very poorly, add more mission per day or reset mission every 12 hours (like for market), plus the kobans price you need to instantly complete a mission is TOO high
  • Battle: battles need more rewards (xp and item) or bosses are always a better options

I know it's against your income, but I feel I need another way to regenerate energy and "battle point", maybe girls can generate them "per hour" instead of money and it's your choice what every girl generate

• Like 1

ploplo

i agree with a minimum XP from the World Bosses, but a XX win guarantee it's not that good because were is the fun in that... the fun is when you don't know what you'll get, if your lucky you can get 2 consecutive girls if i'm not mistaken...  And the idea of more daily missions or a faster reset time for them is gr8

12 hours ago, ploplo said:
  • [......]or garantee a minimum XP from boss

1 hour ago, D.S.-sama said:

i agree with a minimum XP from the World Bosses

you guys dont read the forum at all do you? may i quote from the "Guidline for XP during battles" sticky thread.

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/36-guideline-for-xp-during-battles/ )

On 20.6.2017 at 4:43 PM, Shidou said:

bla-bla-bla[...]
Step 5: This setup allows a level 40 to gain even XP from the Dark Lord.

a max lvl player can still earn xp for fighting the world 2 boss. ( ' - ')

Edited by Sarkasth

6 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

you guys dont read the forum at all do you? may i quote from the "Guidline for XP during battles" sticky thread.

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/36-guideline-for-xp-during-battles/ )

stop assuming others people are stupid or they don't read forum. i'm in world 3, if i go fight world 2 boss with 3 girl lvl 1 and all items that boost my defense stats and not offensive I receive 3-4xp, because my base attack is 200+, i've bought some +1 attack with money in the market so this augment can't be "undo"

2 hours ago, ploplo said:

stop assuming others people are stupid or they don't read forum.[...]

I didnt assume the first part but okay, guess if the shoe fits.....

2 hours ago, ploplo said:

[...] I receive 3-4xp, because my base attack is 200+, i've bought some +1 attack with money in the market so this augment can't be "undo"

so you still get "minimum xp from world boss"  just as you wanted. If you feel like that minimum is not enough you should have suggested the amount of "minimum" you wanted in first place. Something like ".....or guarantee a minimum of 10.000XP from boss. even the world 2 boss.....and even if i skilled "too much" attack " ( ' - ')

Sarkasth

I have read that thread before, and thanks Shidou for the guide, but what i meant to say was that it should be a minimum XP gain from the world bosses even if your team has all the girls at lvl 40 and the affection at 3. And before you start criticizing someone you should give them the benefit of a dough and ask them if they know of the existing of some thread and if they have read it, and if not direct them to it, or if they did ask them to be more specific with the description for their suggestion... 

33 minutes ago, D.S.-sama said:

Sarkasth

I have read that thread before, and thanks Shidou for the guide, but what i meant to say was that it should be a minimum XP gain from the world bosses even if your team has all the girls at lvl 40 and the affection at 3. And before you start criticizing someone you should give them the benefit of a dough and ask them if they know of the existing of some thread and if they have read it, and if not direct them to it, or if they did ask them to be more specific with the description for their suggestion... 

i dont give anyone the "benefit of doubt" when its comes to sticky/pinned threads. They are pinned for a reason, and that reason is not "pls keep moving, there is nothing to see here..." ( ' - ')

4 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

i dont give anyone the "benefit of doubt" when its comes to sticky/pinned threads. They are pinned for a reason, and that reason is not "pls keep moving, there is nothing to see here..." ( ' - ')

Yeah, i get what you mean, but maybe someone is new to the game and/or forum(/s in general), and because you are someone with more experience in both subjects try to educate them and if you don't have the time and/or patience for it let someone else do it who has, because you could sound to those persons as someone who is insulting them even if you didn't meant to... this is just a suggestion for you, it's your choice if you want to listen to it or not...