Where's the challenge button?

Lhans

2 hours ago, Lhans said:

Damn, league's ending soon and I'm gonna lose points due not being able to challenge this guy. That would suck if I lose a better ranking due to this. I had been hoping for a top 4 finish.

image.png

not helping in the missing - I have 1 day left to finish league

edit (to avoid more posts)

now I found it as well  - and this guy did nothing, stat values unchanged. It just needs several klicks to load him:

image.png.5ccc582cadeb8726b08732b61189089a.png

Edited by windia

@Lhans If you don't mind, I'd like to remove Nutaku from the thread's title, because it's not specific to any platform, it seems global.

I'll repost my own examples here:  

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

New bug likely having to do with the Leagues update: some opponents cannot be challenged now.

2021-02-17 Patch Bug 1.png

For control, I can challenge the other 4 opponents I have left just fine, like this one for instance:

2021-02-17 Patch Bug 2.png

Thanks for reporting it here, guys.

Yes! After some reports here I've checked my league and everything was ok. Now one player dropped some boosters and the challenge button dissapeared. This is the first time in a whole week I could have beat him, but now I cant! This is annoying...

EDIT: So now the player is boosted again and I can challenge him... instead of three wins I will get three losses, thanks for nothing...

ll.jpgll.jpg.0eaba0ff96502d84b6addadfa1ad121d.jpg

Edited by mates
  • Like 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Where's the challenge button?
3 hours ago, windia said:

not helping in the missing - I have 1 day left to finish league

edit (to avoid more posts)

now I found it as well  - and this guy did nothing, stat values unchanged. It just needs several klicks to load him:

image.png.5ccc582cadeb8726b08732b61189089a.png

my example got fixed, thanks!