Tips for Team?

smd

If there is already an answer to my question, you can just post the link, as I couldn't find the answer in the forum.

What bugs me is that I am in the highest League and I just can't seem to find a way to Place 2nd to 4th (forget 1st place...).
They usually end with around 6600 Points whereas I have around 6300-6500. Some of those are even on lower levels than me.
I have maxed out all stats, girls are on highest levels, Got Lego Equipments (I tried variation of pure knowledge, pure mixed EQ and also a mix of both items).
And also I use legendary boosts constantly ... (best so far is 2x +Ego and 2x +DMG).
I use the 15x fights and that Results in over 350 in the first few times and then drops to +/- 330 until the last players where I get like +/- 280 points.

I watched the 1st - 4th places and they have similar builds not differing to much from mine.
What am I missing?

5 minutes ago, smd said:

Lego Equipments (I tried variation of pure knowledge, pure mixed EQ

Could you translate that in the game's actual names and/or commonly used terms in the community? I have no idea what you're referring to with these made-up terms.

5 minutes ago, smd said:

legendary boosts constantly ... (best so far is 2x +Ego and 2x +DMG).

So you mean 2 chlores and 2 cordys? Depending on what your equipment actually is, this is probably not optimal.

Also, you should state what class you play and what girls you have in your line-up (in order Alpha-Beta-Omega). This way people will be able to give you pointers.

Thx for replies sofar.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Could you translate that in the game's actual names and/or commonly used terms in the community? I have no idea what you're referring to with these made-up terms.

Sorry^^ wrote it in a hurry

So the middle items on bot columns are +5200 intelligence, rest of those 4 are balanced with focus on getting most intelligence points

In general I saw people placing 1st only having Intelligence EQ (equipment) but also people who use balanced items only.

So you mean 2 chlores and 2 cordys? Depending on what your equipment actually is, this is probably not optimal.

Also, you should state what class you play and what girls you have in your line-up (in order Alpha-Beta-Omega). This way people will be able to give you pointers.

Yes. I tried stuff like 4 chlores, 1 of each and other combinations to see if I get more points on one combination. Best so far seem using the 2 stated.

Im lvl 465 and I have A: Amy, B: Harmonia and 😄 Keiko
Unfortunately I couldnt get Alexa... 

Yeah, I was actually just about to edit my post to mention the x15 button "lose kobans, fights and/or points" usage as well. ^^

Why so? Isn't like 350+ per 15x good? (I know max would be 375 but I have never seen anyone doing this so far).

3 minutes ago, rsmaster said:

Smd!  The X15 does the 15 currently lowest levels, but those arent always the easiest to win , to maximize your points u gotta hunt out the lowest, and keep going thru them , eventually strong players boosters are expired , then u pounce!!

Oh... I thought they picked lowest Ego? 

I usually do that when possible but like when I wake up or are in a rush I usually just press the x15.
I mean it does consume quite a lot of time.

I see. Well, you're already doing the best you can for your level of dedication to the game. You benefit greatly from being an active veteran within the, I dunno, maybe 5% of players with the highest XP, which gives immense advantage in this brokenly imbalanced PvP system. So you manage to grab a top 15 easily despite your lack of optimization or understanding of battle mechanics, and even using the x15 button instead of picking your fights individually. You should be good with your Lego, EQ, Intelligence and unicorns.

You won't be able to grab a top 4 that way anytime soon, though, as there are enough active veterans around your XP level who also put a lot more effort into their league performance that it's unlikely you'll end up in a group without 4 of them or more. But that's a pretty nice situation to be in for a long-time casual player. So enjoy. No need to invest more time into it. At least that's my advice in your situation.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, smd said:

Thx for replies sofar.

Sorry^^ wrote it in a hurry

So the middle items on bot columns are +5200 intelligence, rest of those 4 are balanced with focus on getting most intelligence points

In general I saw people placing 1st only having Intelligence EQ (equipment) but also people who use balanced items only.

Yes. I tried stuff like 4 chlores, 1 of each and other combinations to see if I get more points on one combination. Best so far seem using the 2 stated.

Im lvl 465 and I have A: Amy, B: Harmonia and 😄 Keiko
Unfortunately I couldnt get Alexa... 

Why so? Isn't like 350+ per 15x good? (I know max would be 375 but I have never seen anyone doing this so far).

Intelligence... you mean Know How? Do you play in another language other than English and are trying translate it, maybe? :) 

At your level you shouldn't be using chlorellas if you're trying to get the most points. It's either ginseng or cordyceps (or a combination of both).

Do you have Michaela? She's on par with Any, other than that those are good girls given that you don't have Alexa.

Now, the most important question: how much time are you willing to devote to this game? In order to be competitive in D3 you can't use the x15 button and you need to optimize your fights against every single enemy. That means checking when an opponent is unboosted and attacking at those moments, not only high level players but all of them. It also means checking which combination of equipment and girls give the most points against each one of them.

If you don't want or can't devote so much time there's one thing you can do that will improve your scores easily: try to catch as many players unboosted as possible, starting from the high level ones. If you see a high level player unboosted go for it, don't wait until the end of the league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@smd - I guess this on 8th is you then?

While I have no clue about the finer mechanics - the biggest question was already asked - how much time is it worth to be top4?

Because beside general game mechanic (which girl for which opponent, which gear, which booster) there is one basic thing: if you have no time to go through the opponent list and pick the "unboosted ones" while you are boosted - you will stumble upon low levels with booster on. 

Well then I would take 4 legendary ginseng, put Michaela as Alpha, Any as Beta - and keep playing the x15 style. At least don't fight unboosted - you have almost 9 hours before a x15 refilled naturally = next "round" possible.

Why? Because ginseng boost overall, Michaela has balanced defense against both HC & CH - and has same attack then Any. 

Here is the math behind a pvp battle: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

(to the others that know: please correct general advise if I told blatant bullsh*  ;-))

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thx everyone for the replies :)

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I see. Well, you're already doing the best you can for your level of dedication to the game. You benefit greatly from being an active veteran within the, I dunno, maybe 5% of players with the highest XP, which gives immense advantage in this brokenly imbalanced PvP system. So you manage to grab a top 15 easily despite your lack of optimization or understanding of battle mechanics, and even using the x15 button instead of picking your fights individually. You should be good with your Lego, EQ, Intelligence and unicorns.

You won't be able to grab a top 4 that way anytime soon, though, as there are enough active veterans around your XP level who also put a lot more effort into their league performance that it's unlikely you'll end up in a group without 4 of them or more. But that's a pretty nice situation to be in for a long-time casual player. So enjoy. No need to invest more time into it. At least that's my advice in your situation.

I hope I don't sound arrogant or anything 😅... Yeah I don't plan to invest more time and I know getting where I am is already good. I only want to find out if I used items wrong or if there was something I am missing. Guess thats the perk of being one of the first players. 

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Intelligence... you mean Know How? Do you play in another language other than English and are trying translate it, maybe? :) 

Na, I just never use these words and forget the real terms I guess  😅
I had bad test runs actually with gingseng. I also thought it would be best for my build but I got way less points strangely. And I guess Jujubes are not really good either.
Unfortunately I dont have Michaela. The three listed are in my opinion the best I currently have.

Guess the only thing I could do is really checking for unboosted Players.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, smd said:

Thx everyone for the replies :)

I hope I don't sound arrogant or anything 😅... Yeah I don't plan to invest more time and I know getting where I am is already good. I only want to find out if I used items wrong or if there was something I am missing. Guess thats the perk of being one of the first players. 

Na, I just never use these words and forget the real terms I guess  😅
I had bad test runs actually with gingseng. I also thought it would be best for my build but I got way less points strangely. And I guess Jujubes are not really good either.
Unfortunately I dont have Michaela. The three listed are in my opinion the best I currently have.

well, once you start picking the players individually, you could do "additionally" switch your Alpha each time: Harmonia against CHarm, Keiko or Any against HardCore and Any against KnowHow (=your class).

Because Keiko and Any have no defense against CH, while Harmonia has. Vice versa Keiko has more defense against HC than Any - for lazyness it is enough to take Any^^

(the ginseng opinion assumes you are using 6 rainbow gears)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, smd said:

The three listed are indeed the best ones other than Alexa and Michaela. If you can, put Harmonia as alpha against charm players (and Any as beta), and put Any as alpha against hardcore and know how players. That's not exact (sometimes it's better to put Keiko against hardcore or Any against charm) but it will be better more times than not.

Oh, and jujubes are crap.

As for ginseng, they are better than chlorellas if you play in an optimal way, but we don't really know if they're better the way you play because we haven't tested it. If your experience is the contrary, you know it better than us.

• Thanks 1

Just now, smd said:

So in general, there is actually no item set which is superior, but I should use either only rainbow or single set (know howin my case)?

In your case I'd use 6 rainbow items most of the time, and only 4-6 single stat items (we call them monostats, FYI) at the end of the league if you have very high level players left that are boosted.

As with all the advice given, this won't always be the best equipment (it depends on the opponent and it can go from full rainbow to 6 monostats to anything in between), but it will give you the most points with very few effort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

ginseng, they are better than chlorellas if you play in an optimal way

...according to most competitive (active veteran) players, within the limitations of their top D3 pocket meta game. ^^

Not to have that discussion again, but chlores actually perform better in some setups, at least for the KH class and particularly as a sub-400 level player in D3. Mostly rainbow / mostly ginseng may be the most bang for your buck when you're among the highest levels in your group, but as the low-level challenger, mostly mono / mostly cordy is basically the only thing that kinda works. In that context, chlores tend to give better results than gins as support items.

Nitpick aside, I think @smd got a large range of solid strategy advice here, maybe more than he bargained for, since he seems to prefer a laidback approach, and just wanted to see if he could improve his results while still playing in "idle mode", so to speak. So, a large part of what's been suggested in this thread being deep into "click mode" territory, it's probably best to emphasize on what actually fits his approach best.

26 minutes ago, smd said:

I should use either only rainbow or single set (know howin my case)?

Given your very high level, idle mode approach to the leagues, and playing a defensive class, you're much better off sticking to full rainbow, mostly ginseng, and maybe add 1 very strong mono item and 1 cordy to the mix if you need a bit more bite as the attacker (but probably not because that's already a bit of micromanagement). And in that context, knowing your available cast, I would leave Any a the alpha at all times as well.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

...according to most competitive (active veteran) players, within the limitations of their top D3 pocket meta game. ^^

Not to have that discussion again, but chlores actually perform better in some setups, at least for the KH class and particularly as a sub-400 level player in D3. Mostly rainbow / mostly ginseng may be the most bang for your buck when you're among the highest levels in your group, but as the low-level challenger, mostly mono / mostly cordy is basically the only thing that kinda works. In that context, chlores tend to give better results than gins as support items.

He is level 465. I was giving advice to a level 465 player, and always taking that into account.

• Like 1