one girl you wish you didnt have

5 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

But what if you don't go for those girls but still get them on epic pachinko?

I'm not asking for one now, but if the devs start integrating more... lets say "niche" girls, then it might be a concept worth considering.

Nope, they would have a normal form as their first form so after you upgrade them for more money you just keep them under their first picture since you don't need to keep the most upgraded picture as what they look like in the harem collecting money section.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, natstar said:

Nope, they would have a normal form as their first form so after you upgrade them for more money you just keep them under their first picture since you don't need to keep the most upgraded picture as what they look like in the harem collecting money section.

Yeah, that could also work.

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

like to get flight attendent but need to wait about a year tojoin that event :(

You will be able to get her from the anniversary event half way threw next year from pachinko if they do not repeat the event at least but if they repeat the event she is a easy one to get since you just do 12 of 14 missions.

• Like 1

Solveig is the fastest paying girl in the game that is the entire point if you're active on your computer/laptop/phone you can cash in on her you also have other girls that take longer than others to pay out but they pay more money i cash in on her when doing my daily missions or if i am using my battle energy before it refills.

Edited by natstar

She has low yields and when is 350 (level 2) ever gonna change anything? In 20 minutes you have two points to use in battles that gives way more cash. Consider your time economy. Clicking once (and keep the specific times in mind) and cashing in 1050 every hour or cashing in every 20 minutes for the same total yield. You probably missed the exact times so in the end you'd probably take in less total. It's just not efficient. Doing all the daily missions is probably gonna take more than an hour or two anyway (with the event missions even several hours more but let's disregard that). So sure, during the daily missions you'll get the money, but you still need to expend more time. And once those are done the returns are even wrose.

I would argue that clicking a button without any agency (though I suppose you could chose to not press the button) isn't compelling gameplay, so the game is boring anyway.  I guess my point is about efficiency and I'd rather get more the returns for less of my input.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

rather than getting rid of one I really just want to organize them but that is mostly because I like shooting for 100% completion and the way they are organized normally (in order of capture) somehow sparks what little OCD I have.

4 hours ago, TALON said:

[No spoiling]

P.S. Before anyone makes any comment about simply not trying to get her in the first place, I would like to bring up the fact that she is obtained automatically through the story.

Yeaaaah, and the MC raping the fairies is not disgusting. Or what about the MC having sex with the drugged mermaids. Totally fine that. If "rape" is the problem, then you should at least be consistent.

• 2 weeks later...

Gwenaelle. >> She was my first event drop and I'm happy to have all my girls, but she's easily my least favorite. Her design is just blah and all her upgrade art is equally blah. (even occasionally downright ugly). I'd also be 200% happy if the devs would lay off the One Piece reference girls. How many are in this game already? 8 or 9? That's a ton and I'm not a fan and generally the closer they get to matching the art style the more I dislike the girl.

• Like 2

Commander Cattleman (would have preferred Cattle Commander or Commander Cowgirl for a name). Always played male Shep so...but no, what really annoys me is her 6 min cooldown. I suppose it'll get better with higher affection, but damn, those 94 income are basically worthless, and all she really does is make all the other girls more expensive to level.

I also find it annoying that her short cooldown blocks me from knowing when the next (relevant) pay is happening and scrolling through all the girls to look it up is kinda tiresome.

• Thinking 1