Mythic girls

Raffa

Hi. As long as are a lot of shards remaining from Mythic Days, from now on you could put Mythic girl with a villian that alreay have a girl to rescue in main event, so everybody could get a little few shards while trying to obtain the other girl.

This is bad for all player who doesn't want to expand the section with partially girls in the harem.

And it will disapoint all players who get the Bossgirl before Mythic Days start and want the Mythic Girl also.

Edited by bolitho76

Sorry but mythic girl is impossible to get without paying hundreds of dollars in other words its a rip off. Even with 23 THOUSAND kobans you have high chances of FAILURE and to make things worse there is a limit to how many shards that are available. Solution: Do not even try to get mythic girl. Its a waste of time and money and besides mythic is only 10% stronger then 5 star legendary, with a few boosters i beat mythic users all the time. 

• Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, Tusk1234 said:

Sorry but mythic girl is impossible to get without paying hundreds of dollars in other words its a rip off. Even with 23 THOUSAND kobans you have high chances of FAILURE and to make things worse there is a limit to how many shards that are available. Solution: Do not even try to get mythic girl. Its a waste of time and money and besides mythic is only 10% stronger then 5 star legendary, with a few boosters i beat mythic users all the time. 

With 23 thousand kobans you chances of failure are less than 1%. And many F2P players have the mythic girl, without paying a single dollar.

On the other hand, this is a business, do you think people should work for free or what? I'm against slavery myself.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

Well my friend in my club had to spend 40 thousand kobans, another got it at 18,000 and another at 31,000 so your also one ran out of kobans after 23,000 "less then 1%" claim of failure possibility doesn't sound accurate at all. Its possible to get it with less then 23k but you need extreme luck and it still costs thousands. 

Just now, Tusk1234 said:

Well my friend in my club had to spend 40 thousand kobans, another got it at 18,000 and another at 31,000 so your also one ran out of kobans after 23,000 "less then 1%" claim of failure possibility doesn't sound accurate at all. Its possible to get it with less then 23k but you need extreme luck and it still costs thousands. 

Either your clubmates have been extremely unlucky, they have misscounted it, or they're lying. Everyone here in the forum has gotten them with less than 20k kobans and that's scores of players. You can't say anything about the accuracy of my claims with a sample data of just three players anyway, that's why there's specific threads to gather data from many players.

4 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Either your clubmates have been extremely unlucky, they have misscounted it, or they're lying. Everyone here in the forum has gotten them with less than 20k kobans and that's scores of players. You can't say anything about the accuracy of my claims with a sample data of just three players anyway, that's why there's specific threads to gather data from many players.

I have only seen you claim mythic girls to be easy, i have not seen the scores of players with mythic girls that you are talking about. I did see a lot of players that got yhe mythic girls i did ask them how they got it but with you as the exception, they all had to spend several thousand kobans and all complained that its too expensive

• Thinking 1

Okay, so real quick:

1. This thread has been closed because the OP was of very low quality to begin with, and then it went down the drain from there.

2. The highly political and controversial propaganda of @Tusk1234 is obviously not welcomed here whatsover. This forum doesn't welcome spam, and political discussions are not encouraged either, especially not outright bullshit like the above. This individual will receive a warning shortly, I'll have to check their profile and post history to decide whether a ban will come with it. His posts will be hidden, too.

Update: His problematic posts, I meant to say, of course. They're hidden now, and the warning has been given. Case closed. @Tusk1234 please DO check your profile page on the forum and read the message carefully. I don't want to have to suspend you. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 2