No Description or Details for 1 Star Girl

Liu K.

I just got Andromeda and got her affection scene but when I got back to My Harem, no description or extra details were written underneath her basic details. Pretty sure this is a bug since all of those things are mentioned in the wiki. I tried leaving the screen and going back, logging out and logging back in, and even clearing my cache. Nothing helped. Here's what her screen currently looks like for me.

Mod note: Please understand that girl poses above their initial (0-star) pose are considered spoilers. 
I have therefore removed your screenshot.

Edited by Slynia
Removed spoiler picture
  • Like 3

Bumping this thread a 2nd time seeing as I've still gotten no response except a mod deleting a picture I wasn't supposed to post. Does anyone have an answer to this topic? Is there another thread that answers this topic?

39 minutes ago, Liu K. said:

Bumping this thread a 2nd time seeing as I've still gotten no response except a mod deleting a picture I wasn't supposed to post. Does anyone have an answer to this topic? Is there another thread that answers this topic?

From Discordimage.png

So it seems this is not a bug, but an intentional decision to have it lacking.

I feel like FAB Kinkoids' comment is an excuse to not finish the job. I understand limited resources and I also understand the feeling of a poor roll out, but the girls are here and it is unwise to leave a job half-finished. Deciding to NOT finish a design feature in any game is stupid (imho). I said as much in the 1* girl feedback.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I feel like FAB Kinkoids' comment is an excuse to not finish the job. I understand limited resources and I also understand the feeling of a poor roll out, but the girls are here and it is unwise to leave a job half-finished. Deciding to NOT finish a design feature in any game is stupid (imho). I said as much in the 1* girl feedback

The data is there. If you somehow read that as it not being designed, I really think you need to learn how to read English because it's absolutely designed. It's just not visible for those girls who only have a 1 star form. I know you're someone who is very bad at the game, but what the actual fuck.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, jelom said:

But if the description for these 1 star girls was made then it is a waste not showing it. 🤔 Unless they have in mind upgrading those girls later to a second or even third star.

I guess it will appear once they have an alternate 3 o 5 star version. But it's a very weird decision indeed.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The data is there. If you somehow read that as it not being designed, I really think you need to learn how to read English because it's absolutely designed. It's just not visible for those girls who only have a 1 star form. I know you're someone who is very bad at the game, but what the actual fuck.

Just a side question - is it okay to do ad personam attacks on other users simply because you're a mod? Or are these types of attacks in general allowed on the forums? 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I came back several weeks later to see if there was an answer yet and there finally is. Yay! Not that I like the answer. Since the descriptions have been written, it's a waste not to include them in the game. Well, I guess that's what the wiki is for. Thank you everyone. This topic can be locked now.

• Like 1