The whole "Seasons" feature is messed up

HornyCat

What I would like to know, is why for a majority of the times in the Seasons part, and even especially so whenever it is a time when we would get points for Contest when "winning", that I am constantly "limited" to fighting only about 6 different Players, with all but one of them more than 10 levels higher than me?

It like right now with "today's" contest, Players get 150 points when they "win", and yet ever since last night, I keep getting only the same 6 different Players to go against, with only one of them being a lower level than I am, and about 5 of the other more than 10 levels higher than me. It not only makes it impossible for me to earn point for the Contest, but also keep taking away points toward me reaching the next "level" in the Season.

Whoever and however they set up the programming to "decide/choose" which Players I have to go against, really needs to take a serious look into "fixing" it, so that Players like me at least have a  chance to win some, especially when these points are going toward the "Legendary Days #10"  "event" that is currently going on. It is almost as if the game is purposely denying me the chance to make any points toward the Event, by not allowing me to be able to win, thus earn any points toward it.

Add-on Edit: Oh, and it also constantly puts up almost all the "class" of Player that does the best against my class, thus I do the worse against them. I'm of the "Know-How" class, and for 90 - 95% of the Players it gives me to go against, they are the "Hard Core" class.

1 hour ago, HornyCat said:

What I would like to know, is why for a majority of the times in the Seasons part, and even especially so whenever it is a time when we would get points for Contest when "winning", that I am constantly "limited" to fighting only about 6 different Players, with all but one of them more than 10 levels higher than me?

[...]

The programming of the Season feature finds opponents for you which qualify in two parameters

• level range +- with your current level = base
  • seasonal mojo range +- with your current mojo = base

That said: there is nothing like "will be higher level, will be stronger, will be evil hardvore, will be..." - only two parameters. Which simply say: if you meet only the same 6, then no more are "in your vicinity". Once you gain faster/slower level then them or more/less mojo then them - or a different 7th player does so - your "opponent bubble" will change.

I'm not sure about the current ranges, when Season started end of last year, there was some immediate fine tuning - week #45 contains some of these

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HornyCat said:

What I would like to know

Hi, please post your noob questions openly as what they are, no need to disguise them as vague (and misinformed) feedback. I've moved your thread to the relevant section. Take note and post here if you have more questions about the game. You should probably try understanding how something works before giving feedback on it. Have a good day.

Edit: Oh, and please don't post your vague superstition and conspiracy theories at all. No section welcomes that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
added stuff
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

What are you talking about, with this "vague superstitions and conspiracy theories"?

I asked a question about the constant "patterns" I see and get concerning the opponents I get in the Season part of it, and yet here you are accusing me of stuff that I was not doing.

It looks to me, as if you are the one who seems to find these things, because you seem to be looking at everything as if they are.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1

@HornyCatIn the first day of legendary contest that you are referring, the important part is the XP and sometimes the score points in contests.

With seasons you can get 5000 points max from seasons, whereas with XP you can get over 1 million points, so seasons points are almost irrelevant.

imagen.png.9a183fd226bf588666375484bbb5604f.png

About your pairing in seasons, windia has explained above, I would suggest you to try to maximize your battle strength: buy character stats in the market, get better gear in the pachinko and upgrade and uplevel your battle team girls selecting all of them of your class.

And finally about the classes, is acknowledged by everybody that Knowhow is stronger than Hardcore, even with the harmony advantage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

And finally about the classes, is acknowledged by everybody that Knowhow is stronger than Hardcore, even with the harmony advantage.

I wouldn't say that to a low level player. It's much better in the leagues due to how the points system works there, but if we're talking about just winning the battle, IMO hardcore is better.

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I wouldn't say that to a low level player. It's much better in the leagues due to how the points system works there, but if we're talking about just winning the battle, IMO hardcore is better.

OK. Let agree in that 1 vs 1 they are equally strong.

16 hours ago, HornyCat said:

What are you talking about, with this "vague superstitions and conspiracy theories"?

Most of your post shows a deep lack of understanding and knowledge of the game's mechanics (which would be fine if you acknowledged that and actually asked for information), but also a paranoid approach typical of players who don't understand what they're doing wrong, and/or don't understand probabilities, and complain about their imaginary "bad luck" on perfectly mundane stuff like this:

21 hours ago, HornyCat said:

Oh, and it also constantly puts up almost all the "class" of Player that does the best against my class, thus I do the worse against them. I'm of the "Know-How" class, and for 90 - 95% of the Players it gives me to go against, they are the "Hard Core" class.

This is particularly funny to read when you actually know this game and that despite HC technically having "dominance" over KH (which doesn't quite mean what you think it means), KH destroys HC in practice. Everybody destroys HC except in the very early game where it dominates.

I'm not going any deeper into this rabbit hole of yours, though. You seem to have taken a few bits of info from various features and events unrelated to each other, mixed them all up in your head, and then decided that the game has a problem. Nope, it's really just you. Read into the kind answers you received above, and maybe open the wiki, and you'll get it eventually. Cheers.