Why are the daily rewards different?

Sungreevice [DM]

Congratulations to everyone on the addition of the Daily Rewards to the game! One question: why are the awards so different? One screenshot shows the rewards for a level 175 player, on the twenty-eighth day he receives 10x pachinko. In the second screenshot, the rewards for the level 303 player are obviously much smaller. My friend suggested that this is due to the difference in level, sounds logical. Still, I would like to hear the official version. If this is a boost for new players, then that's cool :)

nxsBmdjpD_4.jpg

kjk.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, it's the level. From the Patch Notes:

• The rewards will vary on the progression of each player 

I'm level 468 and have the same rewards from the second screenshot. Low level players have overall better rewards but there's also the fact that they need energy more than high level players, and we need those books and affection items. The rewards are geared towards the different needs AND a boost to new players too. Good.

(The jujubes will be another item to sell during the proper contest, of course xD )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah probably is like that, i'll tell you what i think: If you are low level (and probably still "young" to the game, lvls now are gained very easily so until at least 200 i think you are still "young") you won't get much resources. While a veteran high level player has Temporary places of power with higher level, a good placements in the leagues, lots of boosters from pachinko and many others things stocked, with "continuous entries".

So to me is totally fine that i get way less from a "younger player", i'm still happy to get something in the end. This is a very good gift from KK imo

• Thanks 1

I almost laugh my ass off seeing they decided to give rare boost instead of legendary to level 440+ account.

Looks like a late April Fool jokes to me. 

I would be a lot happier to get dating token than rare boost.

April Fool.jpg

Edited by Valgo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can anyone explain to me where to find this reward chart? The Patch notes say:

• You can follow your progression from the Shop: the first tab is where the Daily Rewards are located!

Maybe I'm blind or stupid but the only "Shop" I can find is in the Market. It has 4 sections, Equipment, Boosters, Books, Gifts.

I see nothing I would call a "tab" and nothing labled Daily Rewards.

13 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Can anyone explain to me where to find this reward chart? The Patch notes say:

• You can follow your progression from the Shop: the first tab is where the Daily Rewards are located!

Maybe I'm blind or stupid but the only "Shop" I can find is in the Market. It has 4 sections, Equipment, Boosters, Books, Gifts.

I see nothing I would call a "tab" and nothing labled Daily Rewards.

Press on any of these coffers and you'l see it:

image.png.99692e2493feddc60c75bfda56b70637.png

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Press on any of these coffers and you'l see it:

image.png.99692e2493feddc60c75bfda56b70637.png

Thank you. I play for free and haven't looked at these since the first week I joined (when they had some free offers). I didn't know they were called the Shop.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Thank you. I play for free and haven't looked at these since the first week I joined (when they had some free offers). I didn't know they were called the Shop.

I searched for more than 5 minutes in the market myself (including login out and in) until it hit me xD.

9 hours ago, Slynia said:

You guys can also just click the + icon next to your kobans ;)
Personally I would like a shortcut from the drop-down menu also.

I guess so. I decided, early on, that the + icon next to kobans was simply for buying kobans with cash.

On 4/21/2021 at 9:24 PM, Valgo said:

I almost laugh my ass off seeing they decided to give rare boost instead of legendary to level 440+ account.

Looks like a late April Fool jokes to me. 

I would be a lot happier to get dating token than rare boost.

April Fool.jpg

I agree! It seems to me that giving dating tokens instead of epic boosters would be a great idea for "daily rewards" for experienced players. Even if they give 10 pieces of tokens. Sry for gram ))

Edited by Sungreevice [DM]

23 minutes ago, Sungreevice [DM] said:

I agree! It seems to me that giving dating tokens instead of epic boosters would be a great idea for "daily rewards" for experienced players. Even if they give 10 pieces of tokens. Sry for gram ))

you know that lower levels get also different rewards?

So yours is an interesting screenshot from inbetween.

What I wonder about: what happens if I cross the line of reward scheme? Do I get triggered with the 4 EPx10 and get only one or even none at the end of the month?

Edited by windia

39 minutes ago, windia said:

you know that lower levels get also different rewards?

So yours is an interesting screenshot from inbetween.

What I wonder about: what happens if I cross the line of reward scheme? Do I get triggered with the 4 EPx10 and get only one or even none at the end of the month?

It seems to me that these awards are not tied to months. When you get the last reward, they will go over again.

If you miss one day, then the progress will not be lost, it will simply remain in the same place.

image.png

Edited by Sungreevice [DM]
  • Like 1