Can't stay logged in

Is anyone else uncontrolled with the game forgetting your username and password, every time I want to play I need to sign up again and it's starting to annoy me. The remember me button clearly doesn't work and I don't want a repeat of what happens on my last account where after 2 years of playing I get locked out because it decided that it doesn't remember me anymore

Any way I can get it to actually lot me in when I hit the link?

21 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

Is anyone else uncontrolled with the game forgetting your username and password, every time I want to play I need to sign up again and it's starting to annoy me. The remember me button clearly doesn't work and I don't want a repeat of what happens on my last account where after 2 years of playing I get locked out because it decided that it doesn't remember me anymore

Any way I can get it to actually lot me in when I hit the link?

I have this problem only in browsers where I usually delete all cookies and ad stuff on closure - and while using Microsoft Edge.

So using Chrome or any derivate like Opera or Iron should keep you logged in like it does me. 

What browser do you use? How are your browser's cookie settings?

Edited by windia

To be able to help you with any technical problem you should first provide a minimum of info, for example: OS, browser, and if you have any adblocker, extension or configuration that could block or delete cookies.