Daily reward reported well after it was received

jpanda

I noticed while claiming my overnight collections, that I had 13/10 kisses.  After some mulling my guess was that I received a daily reward and didn't notice.  I finished my collection and went about my day.

On next login, in the middle of clicking through things, I got a popout that said I had gotten +5 kisses as a daily reward.  I went and checked and had 3/10.

Mixing bug with feedback/suggestion, has dev considered a daily reward system that people could manually claim?  Would solve this and also my dislike of having overage :)

Sometimes you don't see the popup at all, and sometimes it shows up a bit later as you described. The important thing is that you always get the actual reward exactly when the server resets, though. I think it depends on multiple factors, like the bundles also popping up at the same time, and if you click somewhere else or not.

The ability to claim them sounds good. However, given where the daily reward calendar is currently displayed (well hidden within the otherwise strictly real-money section of the game), I'm afraid this would lead to many many players not claiming them and then many complaints right here on the forum about the rewards not being automatically credited. ^^

I agree with you the fact the reward was claimed is most important but I still see the gift before the notice as a bug.

I also agree about the missing but I think that could be adjusted by having a "claim/dismiss" button on the popout or having a "visit calendar" button on the popout.  Both are contingent upon the popout working tho ;)  That's just 2 thoughts offhand, likely there are other solutions as well.

On the topic of missing, I was trying to decide if this was implemented if I'd want the retrieve limited to that day or it could be stored up as activities, seasons etc can.  I couldn't really decide, I like having that stuff piled to be able to maximize my use but it takes away the "daily" aspect...was a few minute fun mind exercise anyway.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Given the amount of people who complain because they forgot to claim PoA or LC rewards I think it's better to have it automatic, really.

Don't you mean PoA or Season, my friend? Because is is a little hard to forget to claim LC rewards... unless one doesn't ignore completely the contests page :)

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Don't you mean PoA or Season, my friend? Because is is a little hard to forget to claim LC rewards... unless one doesn't ignore completely the contests page :)

Oh, Season too, of course, but I've seen it with LC, as weird as it sounds. I guess now that the contests last 21 days it won't happen.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 3:26 PM, Kenrae said:

Given the amount of people who complain because they forgot to claim PoA or LC rewards I think it's better to have it automatic, really.

That is a very fair point.  I have not seen much of this (besides ironically the post that was right after mine), but you are on the forum much more than me.  I also admit my sympathy/empathy for people not claiming stuff immediately for some sort of shenanigans and then also forgetting to claim is very low.  That being said I have done it myself 😜 (I don't complain tho for that given reason).

This could be solved itself by having an auto claim system on event end ('Stream Raiders' does this for their events) but now I'm 2 suggestions deep on a post that was a bug, so I should probably stop :D

I also recognize the irony I'm reporting a bug in auto claim and then also suggesting it.  To me, they're different issues (tho minutely).  One is at beginning of the day when you're likely rife with resources (or I assume it's beginning, maybe it's time zone based and I still am in a sucky one 😜 - if that's true, I can see why other time zones 'wouldn't care').  The other is to prevent loss ala forgetfulness on expiry.

Edited by jpanda
irony paragraph
  • Haha 1