Champions?

Sigh, I just unlocked champions a few days ago...and I'm wondering if there's some sort of unsaid requirement(e.g ego, girl level, collecting enough girls to fit the positions, etc.) for playing champions effectively.
So that I don't waste my tickets on futile efforts.
Or perhaps I should ask, "around how many tickets are necessary to finish a champion level?"

How many tickets you need depends on your stats, the matching poses of your Girls, the level of the Champion, and which Champion you battle against because the later ones are stronger than the first ones.

To not spend more tickets as needed, try to have at least six matching poses with the demands of the Champ at your Girls and max out the choosen girls.

• Thanks 1

In addition to what bolitho writes.

Use always Booster vs Champions. If you don't have 4 boosters, you better save your tickets.  Play as beginner always only one ticket vs the Club Champion. Never waste tickets to the Club Champion unless you get more than 10 maximum shards. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your replies!
I just used 4~6 tickets on my very first champion, and I got a level90 equipment for my level90 character.
And then, knowing that I will do little to no damage on the club champion, and that I will get rewards as long as I've participated, I only spent 1 ticket on the club champion.
Now I have 14 tickets left.

Looking at this statistic, I feel like my tickets weren't exactly well spent, but I might be wrong though.
However, say circa 5 tickets for one champion-round will definitely easily run me out of tickets.
So here's my hypothesis:
Judging by all the aforementioned, perhaps it'd be most cost-efficient for me to spend 1~2 tickets per champion, and if I can't do that with my girls at the moment, it'd simply mean that I need to play for a bit longer to get stronger or collect more girls for their distinct poses.
Thus my guess is that this champions-content are for players from level150~200?
As I would assume that by then, players would have enough diversity in their girl-collection to meet the pose requirements(i.e 6 matching poses like you said), and simultaneously have them maxed out as well.

In conclusion, my theory is this (please correct me if I'm wrong):
1~2 tickets per champion(at least for the easiest ones as I understand that they get progressively harder), otherwise, don't waste your tickets.
The champions don't scale with our levels anyway, right?
*I feel like the only incentive in playing champions is getting the girls.
And since the level of newly obtained equipment scale with our character's current level, it might be wise to defer fighting these champions till when new-legendary-equipment are much required.

P.S Regarding boosters, I feel like I'm not at the stage of buying them, nor using them even if I have 2 in my possession(from rewards). Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel like I'm still to low-levelled to be investing my kobans in boosters, esp. when I am also F2P.

Again, thank you!

Edited by Desperate Doyle

14 minutes ago, Desperate Doyle said:

I might be wrong though

You are. Don't consider the (permanent) champs seriously until you can definitely beat them within 24 hours. Don't attack any of them seriously for now. Start beating Romero every now and then once you have the power level and ticket stockpile to do so in a few months. Finish his first cycle to unlock Whaty. Then start beating Whaty every now and then once you are definitely able to. Don't bother fighting champions other than the first two until you're at least level 200 with a comparatively decent enough harem.

In the meantime, sure, you can use a few tickets daily on Romero even though he's crushing you, just to grab some useful cash (at your stage of the game) and so that you keep your stash at 7 tickets or below at all times. This way, you'll receive 3 free tickets every 24 hours. That's decent cash for you now, and you'll desperately need it for your stats and for upgrading your harem for a fairly long time.

That's all there is to it at your current level.

And yes, of course make sure to use at least one ticket for every CC cycle in your club. Welcome to the game (and forum). Good luck, have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Desperate Doyle said:

P.S Regarding boosters, I feel like I'm not at the stage of buying them, nor using them even if I have 2 in my possession(from rewards). Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel like I'm still to low-levelled to be investing my kobans in boosters, esp. when I am also F2P.

If u have no booster and you just need cash or have to play tickets for another reason(like event), you can play without booster. But if, for example, you only play the champions when there is a suitable event, the free boosters should actually be enough even for beginner. If you are more advanced, you will also get more boosters.

You can also see the tickets as an investment, the later (if you have a higher level) you use them, the more cash you get. At the beginning you can progress a lot of levels per week. And that makes an extreme difference whether you play your tickets at level 50 or at level 100.

• Thanks 1

I set up a new test account a few weeks ago - and I beat the champions as often as possible. Because I get 3 tickets each day* as a gift - and these are more valuable then 3 combativity points at that stage. 

Yes, it happens I need more time then 24 hours. Yet I get things for free to buy stat points and books and gifts at the market. And when I'm done, I get much needed legendary equipment - which simply does not appear that often on the market.

Without using boosters as they are too precious atm.

So I can only encourage to get matching poses as possible, level up/upgrade these girls (esp. if they are common/starter) and be happy about extra cash. And as also said: 1 club champion ticket should be everything each CC round until you can make impact.

Edit: @Desperate Doyle: 3 free tickets  = if you have less then 10 you get so many that you have max. 10 - or 3, the lower number "wins"

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1