What are the new shard drop rates for the club bosses

LordV

in one of the resent patch notes it said that there would not be a big variation in the shard drop rates anymore , the old one was at 2,5% damage you get from 1-11 shards . In the patch notes it did not say what the new amount is , does anyone have an idea.

Le 01/07/2021 à 14:16, LordV a dit :

in one of the resent patch notes it said that there would not be a big variation in the shard drop rates anymore , the old one was at 2,5% damage you get from 1-11 shards . In the patch notes it did not say what the new amount is , does anyone have an idea.

With 30 participants, at 2.5% damage you get 2 shards. I let you draw the conclusion of which system was better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We just finished our first CC fight in our club. It did no go very well. 

24 participants, 6,82% => 5 shards. 

This is not sustainable in the long run. With these figures the girl is simply out of reach for most of the members in our club (as the ones who get more shards, take them away from the ones with less shards; and the total is just not high enough to divide and give enough in total). We probably have to fight within our own club for the shards.

Very poor alteration of how this thing work for a well organised club as ours!

Sad to see such a nice feature and the cooperation aspect lost 😪

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Il y a 15 heures, Gerard Cocks a dit :

We just finished our first CC fight in our club. It did no go very well. 

24 participants, 6,82% => 5 shards. 

This is not sustainable in the long run. With these figures the girl is simply out of reach for most of the members in our club (as the ones who get more shards, take them away from the ones with less shards; and the total is just not high enough to divide and give enough in total). We probably have to fight within our own club for the shards.

Very poor alteration of how this thing work for a well organised club as ours!

Sad to see such a nice feature and the cooperation aspect lost 😪

I do not want to be the bearer of bad news but this system people discover only now with the introduction of a new girl, was put in place last month. All the ones who did not finish yet the old CC girls already complained loud and clear and were simply IGNORED. No: "we heard you and will think of an improved split", or "we will try to see one more week if it is really THAT bad". Actually nothing...

So the fact that everyone suffers the same pain now is very unlikely to change anything. KK is being cheap on many aspects these days :

• decrease of epic orbs drop rates in Places of Power
  • decrease of epic orbs reward in daily competitions (it almost completely disappeared)
  • less affection and experience in the market because of slots taken by paying mythic items
  • decrease of shards rewards against the Club Champion
  • decrease of season rewards in kobans

To be completely fair and give the full picture, the appearance of daily rewards was the only significant compensation provided in the mean time, but it works only for very low level players. From level 200 on, they cannot pretend to compensate for anything.

Either Kinkoid became more greedy or they simply have financial issues, but this Club Champion thing is for sure only the tip of the Iceberg. The trend has to be changed for the whole game or instead of earning more, you (Kinkoid) will simply discourage players, especially the new(er) ones which are hit harder by these changes.

My first move after the un-communicated decrease of epic orbs drop rates in Places of Power, was to boycott every bundle or real money expense.
The next one if the above list continues to grow, will simply be to move away...

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2021 at 8:47 AM, Eexa said:

The next one if the above list continues to grow, will simply be to move away...

Fully agree with all of your post, incl the bit above.

And I won't be moving to that ugly comix game KK has started either. I'll make sure to avoid KK like the plaque.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shorty-er said:

Fully agree with all of your post, incl the bit above.

And I won't be moving to that ugly comix game KK has started either. I'll make sure to avoid KK like the plaque.

any other games to recommend, starting to get annoyed with the BS here?

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, sigma29 a dit :

any other games to recommend, starting to get annoyed with the BS here?

In the past, Cunt Wars was really playable for free, and pretty cool! And they got greedy too... They killed the game with Pay2win. This is when I quitted...

I start to think this is an unavoidable end to all web games 🤔😥

Edited by Eexa

On 7/3/2021 at 2:47 AM, Eexa said:

Either Kinkoid became more greedy or they simply have financial issues

I honestly find it hard to believe they would have financial issues, not that I know anything about running a business, but when I look through HH profiles on the Leagues/Seasons, and I find several that were created just a month or two ago, yet have already reached Digisekai or further in the Story, and have several hundred haremettes, I can only begin to think of how many whales are out there dumping insane amounts of money into this game. It's not even about the hentai anymore, it's about the gacha-esque reward system that drives so much money to this type of game.

• Like 1