[ 08-Jul-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #7 - Discussion

Kinky Lessons  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Hari

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

XzX0Kc8.png 

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

The Good Student

My wise hero,

Do you have some time for private lessons? Bunny’s sister is looking for some practical experience! She needs to pass her oral exam and there’s no one better than you to show her how!

From today until the 10th of July (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the chance to teach Hari Carrot the tricks of the hero trade and help her pass the oral exam!

She’ll pay you kindly in favors of the dirty kind!

Event Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Hari

This event happens two times each month - first, during a Classic event.

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, blaa said:

saved over 300 kisses, got the girl and reached tier 43 after an hour of clicking, gl everyone

I did similar: 198 Seasons fights for 94 shards - went from level 30 something to 51. At one time I was top of the leaderboard and getting 1-4 shards. I'm still 6th! At least seasons is over for me now. 😆 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LordV said:

@blaa may i ask how do you save so many kisses and stack them ?  where do you get them from  and have you not been using kisses for moths on end for this to happen.

it's simpler, I am saving all my seasons rewards at the end of a month (paid path too), then I am getting some from finishing d3 in top4 and some others along the way (champions for instance, currently also having a gold card, since i decided to support KK with a patreon subsctiption (probably gonna cancel/level down it next month though, but that's not a big factor regarding kisses))

Edited by blaa

Here are my final numbers for this Kinky Cumpetition #7

Seasons: Till I got the girl: 116 battles. Girl, 60 drops, 60 shards, books 56, of which 5 epic, 1 legendary. After the girl: 10 battles, 10 gifts, no epics, no legendaries

League: Till I got the girl: 169 battles. Girl 14 drops, 40 shards, affection items 154, of which 16 epic, 1 legendary. After the girl: 14 battles, 14 gifts, 1 epic.

Shard drop %   in seasons: 51,7%   in league: 8,3%

epic drop %  in seasons: 7,5%   in league: 10,0%