Language change after every logon

jelom

Although I am spanish, I usually play HH with the language selected in settings as english. But now after every new logon the game texts and menu change to spanish, but settings still show english as the selected language. So I have to manually change language two times, first to one different from english and then to english so the game text revert to english again.

My browser clears all cookies when closing, and my computer and browser language is spanish, so the login page and the initial message is shown in spanish but that wasn't a problem before, after every login the game was correctly showing all texts in english, but not now.

What is strange is that opening another tab for comixharem (using the same login) shows the game in english even when HH is still in spanish.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have found a workaround  changing the browser settings. If I choose as the main language english, whether for the browser interface or for the web pages preferred language, then it behaves as expected and the game is showed in english.

But it is annoying that something that has always worked perfectly it is now bugged. If the game has a language setting then it must respect that preference.