Champion battles after update

mcf

By now most people will have noticed that Champion battles are way more difficult as the stats (Impact/attack power) of most girls have dropped significantly. The stat drops seem to differ from girl to girl. 

image.thumb.png.78156bab6a4c505e8d282d6715f1922a.png

Most of the legendary girls in my team had around 15-25k Attack Power. This has now dropped significantly for each girl. Some girls have lost over half of their attack power and some have only lost around 20-30%. Why has this happened after the update? This was not mentioned anywhere in the patch notes.

• Like 13

Just when I had spent time and money saving up a bunch of Champion Tickets too! Incredibly frustrating, my team is a joke now when it comes to Impact power against Champions. It is interesting that it's not in the Patch Notes either, hopefully this is an unintended side effect and can be patched out in a timely manner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nickid said:

Just when I had spent time and money saving up a bunch of Champion Tickets too! Incredibly frustrating, my team is a joke now when it comes to Impact power against Champions. It is interesting that it's not in the Patch Notes either, hopefully this is an unintended side effect and can be patched out in a timely manner.

I think this is the "new normal", given their silence after the issue was first reported on the test server. Which sucks, because new players are now being punished by this change, which is supposed tO mAkE tHiNgS mOrE bAlAncEd.

Edited by 430i
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Kinkoid will use their usual strategy to work around this problem : "is there somebody talking to me ? I can't hear you... no, all good" 😒

Used and approved for:

• Mythic items
  • Decrease of epic orbs in missions and place of power
  • New formula for club champion reward
  • Decrease of koban rewards in seasons

Everybody shouted against all of the above and the only way they found to make us forget is to introduce an even worse novelty each time...

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

Best champions are almost not doable anymore with such nerfed girls.
Worst case for champion #6 for me was taking about 36 hours to take him down (with getting enough sleep in between!)
Now, my calculations say i would take 4 days to take him down iif i attack every 15 minutes during all my waking hours. maybe even 5 days.

With normal playing times? Losing 2.5 million impression every 24 hours when each attack only does like 200k damage?
Attack for 3 hours straight just to not lose impression?
Not even counting running out of tickets, even if you had hundreds.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Real Vincent said:

Best champions are almost not doable anymore with such nerfed girls.
Worst case for champion #6 for me was taking about 36 hours to take him down (with getting enough sleep in between!)
Now, my calculations say i would take 4 days to take him down iif i attack every 15 minutes during all my waking hours. maybe even 5 days.

With normal playing times? Losing 2.5 million impression every 24 hours when each attack only does like 200k damage?
Attack for 3 hours straight just to not lose impression?
Not even counting running out of tickets, even if you had hundreds.

Agreed.... Now i spent a lot more time doing these battles. Dosnt make sense. I guess ill just stop doing champs.

• Like 2

It seems they've taken out the player stats from the Champion battles and only the girls stats are there. I saw a level 1 girl having 40 attack 😅

But it works as always on the CC. I don't know what's intended and what's a bug anymore. Heh.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2

Nobody knows, but worse... nobody cares ! Complete silence, no answer.

Meanwhile I cannot beat any Champion anymore without spending hundreds of tickets and tons of time... I give up.

Edit: btw on the French part of the forum we decided to open one ticket per unhappy player to report this nonsense. The more the tickets, the less they can simply ignore our dissatisfaction I suppose...

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 3

The personal Champions, Ill find a way to deal with. Im more worried about the Club Champion, this makes it even harder to defeat in many situations (like for teams that have a high level champion, but only the low level players are active; they see their chances of beating it halved now. halved. that's insane).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 12:34 PM, ali-n said:

The 5th Anniversary event fuckups proves your point. 

First the Anniversary is late & then when it arrives... I'm beginning to wonder if Bunny wants to break up.  "No, Hastur, it's not you, it's me." 🤔😢

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I already have all the girls from the Champions area. I get plenty of cash and equipment from cashing in 10X great pachinko orbs. I don't bother to do Champions unless I need battles for a daily mission or Event, in which case I don't even adjust my lineup because I don't want to win, just participate.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 7:43 PM, DocJD said:

I already have all the girls from the Champions area. I get plenty of cash and equipment from cashing in 10X great pachinko orbs. I don't bother to do Champions unless I need battles for a daily mission or Event, in which case I don't even adjust my lineup because I don't want to win, just participate.

I do the same thing, although when my Tickets have gotten to be well over 500, then I will try to get as many of the 6 Champs that I can, with having the "4th level" completed on them. Then I don't do anymore until there is a contest involving Champ fights, or in case I want and/or need the 10 Kisses to use for the Seasons when there is a contest involving it.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 2

I have reached the point where Champion battles are an afterthought. The legendary equipment rewards on the lower stages have almost never been an improvement on what I already have (even when my equipment is 3-4 levels out of date). The effect of the flimsy reward is simply more Ymen for my coffers. The Kisses are okay but even they are mostly irrelevant to my game play. The exception, as @HornyCat mentioned, are at the start of a new Season or the rare daily contest involving Champ fights. 

• Like 1