Bonus Points in Tower of Fame

Zerodyme

WIth the new patch from today, the problem with the bonus points in tower of fame / league was fixed.
I think its kinda retarded, to do this on this day. So you have no opportunity to get a good place, if someone made all his fights while it was still bugged. They get 10 bonus points, while you can get only 7 for example....
What is this kind of bullshit?
Did anyone thought about this for 1 second?

• Like 2

Hi @Zerodyme, I have seen results of 10, 12, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23. Did you get a 7 point result or was that number simply illustrative of the change?

@430i reports: I have seen 13, 8 and I think 7 as well.

So far the range seems to be from 7 or 8 up to 23 (a 15-16 point spread). Much better than what we had before.

Edited by Pelinor

9 minutes ago, Zerodyme said:

Did anyone thought about this for 1 second?

i did, and since it was introduced a few day ago on test server, i finished all my 25s fight before patch today. In my particular case it wont matter, cause the guy who's gonna be first, did the same. 2-4th would have been secured anyway.

Like George said, there is no reason in complaining about this anymore, it's clear that KK dont care about stuff like that.

I think he means 7 bonus points for ego instead of 0 or 10. 

So 22 instead of 25 for the totals. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The same was true for them changing to the 3/13/15/25 scoring method, and introducing a bug and numerous other times in the past. Kinkoid don't care about balance changes towards the end of a league. Get used to it.

Sad but trueeee. \m/

• Thanks 1