Boss girl blocks class icon

jpanda

Not sure if this is a bug or feedback (trying more "severe" forum), but I noticed that in recent patches the boss girl blocks the class of the 10th girl in the lineup, which for me is annoying, I often have to click confirm so I can move her and see her class.

I am using the Chrome webbrowser mostly and the width seems to be fixed, e.g. doesn't matter how big I have my screen, it's still blocked.

I am curious if this is caused by the girls many tails and others boss/girl combinations aren't similarly affected but will need to see next rotation.

See attached screen.

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 11.14.02 AM.png

• Thinking 1

I wouldn't call it a bug, just inattention to detail. Currently we are all in the HC camp under the new B.D.S.M. system.

HC = Critical hits

KH = Glancing blows

CH = Fumbles

note: the last two are what I think the developers are working towards. I have no knowledge if this is what they are working on. (it is what I would be doing).

Anyway, for the moment the display issue is simply annoying. As long as you can see the girl's attack power and favorite position you don't lose out of the draft selection process.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Thinking 2

1. Guys, he's obviously referring to CHAMPIONS, here (even though he incorrectly said "boss" instead). The BDSM thing doesn't apply there. 🤦‍♂️

2. @jpanda Okay, I've moved your tiny nitpick to Feedback. It's absolutely not worth a bug report. Honestly even Feedback is generous. This is more of a random thought slash question than anything relevant for anybody.

3. By now, you really should know the 4 poses for each class. You can still see the pose. In your example, that's Indian Headstand, so the girl is Know-How... AND you know the Champion's class (which is always the class you need to draft, except at stage 5 vs regular champions, but your example is from a Club Champion, so that's moot). AND above all else, you have the 5 icons of the poses you're looking for readily visible on top of the screen while drafting, AND each girl will have either no tick (not a match), an empty tick (good pose, wrong placement) or a green tick (complete match).

Bottom line, it doesn't matter. If it does make your drafting process more difficult, then you're not looking at all the info right in front of you to help out with your draft. I suggest you take this as an improvement opportunity. Cheers.

Seems I know less than I realized and I've been way overthinking the class mattered (second to position which I do try and match but can't always).

You're certainly right I could memorize things and/or look them up.  Seems years later I am still casual.

Thanks for those that took the time to reply.  Suspect you saved me some time in future, hopefully more than I used of yours.

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2021 at 1:41 PM, DvDivXXX said:
  1. By now, you really should know the 4 poses for each class.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter.

Maybe HE should (does) but new players won't. Bottom line, it DOES matter. Just not to you. *Someone* should take this as opportunity for improvement.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Peaches said:

Maybe HE should (does) but new players won't. Bottom line, it DOES matter. Just not to you. *Someone* should take this as opportunity for improvement.

You're absolutely right, that someone can take the opportunity to improve by learning which class goes with which pose. Thanks for pointing that out!

The issue I have with this isn't with the class being covered but with part of the attack power number covered. For example, when I see 30, it is not intuitive to distinguish between 30 and 30K since the tail always covers the 'K'.  I have a lot of girls with double digit attack power. I have to pay close attention of the number while is popping up before being covered by the tail or to check the adjacent spacing to the number more closely. This kind of slows down drafting. As @Pelinor said, this is not necessary a bug, but it is certainly an annoyance.

• Like 1