Choosable Girls

Zanghar

Hi B|

I would like know if there is the possibility to choose which girls we get when play Epic Pachinko. I'm a crazy fan of animal themed girls (Bunny, Lupe, Celine, etc...), but my... taste ? doesn't include undeads, demons, orcs and so on. Meanwhile, I'll still keep my kobans. ??

• Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 3:21 AM, Zanghar said:

Hi B|

I would like know if there is the possibility to choose which girls we get when play Epic Pachinko. I'm a crazy fan of animal themed girls (Bunny, Lupe, Celine, etc...), but my... taste ? doesn't include undeads, demons, orcs and so on. Meanwhile, I'll still keep my kobans. ??

It's like the pokies or a raffle... you can't choose your prize, just play more often.

• Like 1

i'm totally opposed to choosable girls. if you want do decide which girls to look at, you can do this at any given p0rn site. you don't need a game to do this.
it would make the game more boring.
also it would make it more pay2win, because i'm sure some would select for the girls with the best stats instead for those they think sexiest.

but what might be good is if players could invest a few koban in filters like "not girl x", "not girl y". that would make the result still mostly random.
i wouldn't use that kind of filter (might if i didn't have Hikea already because i'm not into robots), but probably many would, which would help everyone because more earnings for the devs probably means them investing more resources in advancing the game.
and if some whale wants to set filters for all girls but the one he wants, so be it. nice cash for the devs and i don't care about the very few who would invest so much.

• Like 1

On 27.10.2017 at 6:21 PM, Zanghar said:

Hi B|

sry but absolute against this idea. if u only get the girls u like from pachinko where isthe thrill? and by the way ppl wont play this anymore if u always get what u want.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't mind a halfway solution, similar to the filters Real Vincent mentioned. For instance, if I could pay double the number of kobans to double the odds that the dropped girl would be the one I'm targeting. 

For me, the perfect drop system is the one in Fire Emblem Heroes. It gives you five orbs at a time from which to choose, and you can see the colors (red, green, blue, gray, which correspond to HH's rose, bullseye, and flogging thing). That way, I can target a certain character class. And there's a volume discount, because the first orb of the group costs 5 gems, but subsequent orbs cost less.

In practice, this means I have to pay a bit more, but I can effectively increase my odds of pulling the character I want. Let's say I'm targeting a red character. If I just open the red orbs and then reset the store each time, I'm probably going to have to pay 50 gems to open 10 red orbs. But I have that option. On the other hand, if I'm less picky and open all the orbs all the time, I can open 10 orbs of assorted colors for 40 gems. 

And either way, the five-star drops are FAR more generous than with HH. Which is also important. 

It's not a foolproof system. I blew probably 200 gems back in December and failed to get the character I wanted. But I get the character I want often enough that I like my chances. And because I like my chances, I'm willing to spend real money to purchase more in-game gems. I suspect that is the ultimate goal of Hentai Heroes' developers. But that is something I am unlikely to ever do with Hentai Heroes, as the drop rates are just too miserly. 

• Like 1

Would be nice instead of getting a girl in the Pachinko, you got a voucher you could exchange for a girl of your choice. Would mean getting event girls would be a lot more likely, and people would probably be more willing to Buy & spend Kobans if they can get the girl of their choice.

• Like 1

I understand your point of view. You deserve to get your money's worth, but economy wise this would be bad for a free to play game. I don't think a choosable girl is a great idea, although i fully agree that there needs to be a change in the Pachinko prices.  Currently the Epic Pachinko spins are too expensive 40 euro, just for 10 spins in a web browser game is way too much! Even games like Overwatch that are bashed for it's loot boxes(which is essentially the same RNG bullsh*t) has more reasonable prices and it provides a lot more than an event girl. Just think of the workload that goes into a 3d model, building rendering and coloring for a simple skin -then compare it to a girl in the pachinko which essentially is a set of pictures (4-6 dephending on the affection levels). Then add to this the number of "epic" and "legendary" items(which are essentially useless after the last patch) and the number of Pachinko eclusive girls to get the following equation:
67"epic" items + 10"legendary" items + 23 pachinko girls = 100(if you don't already own an exclusive Pachinko girl and you have all the boss girls)
23% chance to get a random girl, 1% chance to get the girl you want.
1% chance to get a set of 5 pictures (the girl you want)=40 euro...
I'll leave it to you to decide your money's worth.

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

I understand your point of view. You deserve to get your money's worth, but economy wise this would be bad for a free to play game. I don't think a choosable girl is a great idea, although i fully agree that there needs to be a change in the Pachinko prices.  Currently the Epic Pachinko spins are too expensive 40 euro, just for 10 spins in a web browser game is way too much! Even games like Overwatch that are bashed for it's loot boxes(which is essentially the same RNG bullsh*t) has more reasonable prices and it provides a lot more than an event girl. Just think of the workload that goes into a 3d model, building rendering and coloring for a simple skin -then compare it to a girl in the pachinko which essentially is a set of pictures (4-6 dephending on the affection levels). Then add to this the number of "epic" and "legendary" items(which are essentially useless after the last patch) and the number of Pachinko eclusive girls to get the following equation:
67"epic" items + 10"legendary" items + 23 pachinko girls = 100(if you don't already own an exclusive Pachinko girl and you have all the boss girls)
23% chance to get a random girl, 1% chance to get the girl you want.
1% chance to get a set of 5 pictures (the girl you want)=40 euro...
I'll leave it to you to decide your money's worth.

Unfortunately that's not how the pachinko works, but chances still are very low to get the girl you want. Just not that low if you spin the 10x. It would be 1/13 in the example you gave.

On 8.3.2018 at 11:58 PM, Senpai-kun said:

Would be nice instead of getting a girl in the Pachinko, you got a voucher you could exchange for a girl of your choice. Would mean getting event girls would be a lot more likely, and people would probably be more willing to Buy & spend Kobans if they can get the girl of their choice.

sry but absolut against that. exchange girls? r u kidding? why there should be any events anyhow. it makes no sense anymore if u just can get the girl u want without any effort. play tetris or sth like that if u want everything easy.

11 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

sry but absolut against that. exchange girls? r u kidding? why there should be any events anyhow. it makes no sense anymore if u just can get the girl u want without any effort. play tetris or sth like that if u want everything easy.

Have you ever played tetris??? that shit ain't easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1