Lost today a contest won girl

feeef

Hi,

today I noticed that in HH (and in 1x CH beta) I lost 1x contest won girls which were there as reward. I didn't take them immediately as rewards can be taken delayed which is often helpful for further contests.

today I noticed these award slots went away without warning or notice- It was not obvious that there is a time limitation for the storage time of these rewards :(

Specifically, I lost the 5x star girl venus , which hurts... hope this can be recovered (or at least warned about in future)?

cheers

Hey @feeef :)

How many contest had you stocked up ? You´re able to stock 21 days worth of contest´s once you´re on the 22th day the 1st day´s contest´s get deleted, that´s unfortunately how it is :/

Wether it can be recover or not.. probably not but feel free to at least try to contact the in-game support (by creating a ticket) if you want to try :)

EDIT: 21 days is indeed correct :D

Hello holymoly, Hello 430i, thank you for your responses!

I had only ~3-4 contest rewards stocked up - but the 21 day limit from the other bug report sounds possible.

It would be really good if it would be warned before or at least "auto taken" when the time limit is hit...well.

As I think this  should be visible to the users I will try to escalate this as a official ticket - where can I set offical tickets (thought this forum would be it)? Have not found it... :(

cheers

7 minutes ago, feeef said:

Hello holymoly, Hello 430i, thank you for your responses!

I had only ~3-4 contest rewards stocked up - but the 21 day limit from the other bug report sounds possible.

It would be really good if it would be warned before or at least "auto taken" when the time limit is hit...well.

As I think this  should be visible to the users I will try to escalate this as a official ticket - where can I set offical tickets (thought this forum would be it)? Have not found it... :(

cheers

log in into the game -> go to settings -> click the support button -> create a new ticket :)