Champions Information in HH++

JustVisiting

So, an update that wasn't detailed I'm guessing.

Earlier today (at least that's the first time I've seen it) the Champions (not Club) started showing this field:

image.thumb.png.efd9bc00ea712696cb714102007466f7.png

If I'm understanding this correctly, this is % boosters for specific positions outside of the 100% booster that matching the champions position grants.

Have I just missed this in a previous update?

It's not impacting all of the Champions by the looks of things:

image.png

Edited by JustVisiting

6 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

Have I just missed this in a previous update?

This isn't from the game, it's from the HH++ script. Did you start using it (or activate the champions option) recently, by any chance?

Your guess isn't correct. These percentages are just the distribution of possible poses in the past X times you fought this specific champ. He picked nosedive twice more often than 69 in this example, for instance. And so on.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This isn't from the game, it's from the HH++ script. Did you start using it (or activate the champions option) recently, by any chance?

Your guess isn't correct. These percentages are just the distribution of possible poses in the past X times you fought this specific champ. He picked nosedive twice more often than 69 in this example, for instance. And so on.

Thanks.

I started using it 2-3 weeks back but had never noticed this.

Could you enlighten me as to what benefit there is to knowing the historic distributions of poses has been on the champion? Most of the data in the script seems to have some application, but I'm not seeing one for that.

Edited by JustVisiting

My pleasure. I've moved this discussion to its own thread in Questions & Answers, though, as this isn't relevant to the current patch thread.

18 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

Could you enlighten me as to what benefit there is to knowing the historic distributions of poses has been on the champion? Most of the data in the script seems to have some application, but I'm not seeing one for that.

I honestly don't know. I never paid much attention to it. My best guess would be it's just to ensure there's no shady business in the RNG, or out of curiosity maybe. I think this was added to the script way back, before @Tom208's and maybe even before @_shal_'s time on the script.

• Thanks 1

As far as I remember, at the very beginning of the champions there was a problem when the poses were shown only during the fight, but during the placement and selection of girls they were not visible - that is, the first fight we just watched what poses fell out, wrote them down on a piece of paper (well, I did that), and then put the right girls on the team. As far as I understand, this improvement solved the problem - there was no need to memorize or write down the poses, they were shown after the first battle by the script. Later this was fixed and the poses were immediately visible, and this piece of the script remained in memory of those difficult but interesting times. Historical artifact of a bygone era.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Solion said:

the first fight we just watched what poses fell out, wrote them down on a piece of paper (well, I did that), and then put the right girls on the team.

I remember this too! ^^ We had to burn the first ticket just to find out the poses back then. I still have old screenshots like this one from back then:HH Z Matsuda Next.png
According to my archives, I've stopped doing that in mid-September 2019. I didn't start using the script until long after that, though, so the update that shows us the poses in the game itself must have been released around that time. Nice trip down memory lane! ^^

Still doesn't explain the % of each pose appearance in past selections. Even back when we had to go blind for the first fight, it's not like those stats could help us guess the pose selection and order. I suspect Entwine (or whoever suggested this feature to him) must have just liked trivia a lot.

• Like 1