Can't login In or contact support?

Drako76

Hi i tried to login to hentai heroes and it plays the music then seems to just replay a loop and wont login in? I get to the login screen so tried pressing the support button and it just goes to 

500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred.

Has my account been hacked? why can't I log in?

P.S This is also happening with Comixharem too

Edited by Drako76

Don't know what I did tried deleting cookies didn't work then went into the actual site cookies somehow? don't know how I did it, still didn't work, so closed down and thought well thats it, its all over lol, then played some other game for a bit and thought give it one for try and ta da! back on hahaha man thought I had lost everything hope this never happens again. Thanks for your quick reply Kenrae I seem to be back again😁

4 minutes ago, jelom said:

@DvDivXXX @GeorgeMTO @Slynia

don't you think it would be a good idea to create and pin a post with the title 500 Internal server error explaining the issue so we don't have to explain or link to old posts again and again?

Sure. If you're inspired to type a brief and clear "500 Internal Server Error? Don't Panic!" micro-FAQ, I'll gladly make it a sticky.

OK, here it is, feel free to modify it as you wish:

---------------------------------------------------

Sometimes a player can receive the message 500 internal server error when trying to access Hentai Heroes and Comix Harem.

That means that your device IP has been temporarily banned, because the server has received too many requests from it in a brief time.

The ban lasts up to one hour, so there are two options:

- Wait

- Change your IP temporarily, whether using another connection (e.g: changing from your fiber to your phone wifi shared connection) or using a VPN that changes your IP.

If it has been caused because of a loop in the welcome screen when accessing the site, it is recommended to clear browser cookies and cache (or clearing data if your are using the app) before trying again to avoid a new temporary ban.

Note: the temporary blocking of IP sending too many requests is a common network security feature used by many websites to avoid attacks that could overload their webservers

--------------------------------------------------------

• Thanks 3