Passing rank to move from wanker 1 to wanker 2 above

wacky

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

You need to rank top 15 to promote, bottom 15 to demote.

not exactly true for demotion, it's bottom 15 or everyone who has 0 points (also be aware if you are planing to demote 101-15=86, but the last player is obviously number 87)

What is the passing rank to move on a another wanker from the tower of fame? I've been stuck on wanker 3 for 3 weeks so what rank do I need to be or what is the least rank you need to be to move on to wanker 4 and so on?

1 hour ago, wacky said:

What is the passing rank to move on a another wanker from the tower of fame? I've been stuck on wanker 3 for 3 weeks so what rank do I need to be or what is the least rank you need to be to move on to wanker 4 and so on?

You already made a topic for this and it was answered you should have gotten a forum notification when people replied to the first one.

• Like 1

So there is this contest where you need to get the highest xp count, my question will the participants who got the prize already in the first place are they going to be out of the contest or back to 0 or are they gonna keep their xp count??

@wacky Friendly warning: play the game a little and READ the forum or at least the wiki a little before spamming your utter noob questions here. And don't make duplicate threads all over the place. Once you have a basic understanding of the information READILY AVAILABLE IN THE GAME ITSELF, and you have real questions to ask (even if they're simple or basic, at least they should be based on the actual game), then do it here, one at a time, calmly and in an intelligible manner.

In the meantime, I've merged your three dumpsters into one, which I'm now going to burn. Whether you choose to follow my advice or not, I strongly recommend that you refrain from spamming us with mind-blowing facepalm questions like these again. There's a limit to the amount of laziness we can accept before putting the effort and helping you out. If you're too lazy to read the in-game tool-tips and features, then just visiting this forum should sound like climbing a mountain to you. Actually posting a question here? A full mission to Mars and back.

So be consistent and credible, please. This feels like the written poster that says "are you illiterate?"... FACEPALM.

EDIT: Okay, so now it's FOUR threads too many from you today. Take a week off and please learn how to approach a forum during this time. If you're still a hopeless Spammer once you regain posting privileges, then you'll be removed as such.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2