Kinkoid did another goof

Rabbid246

35 minutes ago, holymolly said:

yeah probably .. Is it just me or does her art seem "off"/not like the one of the other mythics 🤔

yeah but that goes for a lot of art lately since the Clicker artist joined. I dont like that smooth coloring and shading, gimme that clear black linework.

I have to agree with @Kenrae's sentence, as a good old final fantasy player.

But i also agree with @holymolly, the art makes me think 🤔. I have to decide if i like it or not. I mean with the "original" Valentina i was 😍 immediately.... Uhm will see.

Mostly because i still want 1 mythic, but i do not know how much i can keep up in getting them. With the new system i don't know how much league i can win, and i started getting many D3 players in my D2 (and not "low placement" ones, they had top 4 in their thropyes). So i have to chose well XD.

Honesty if Nike was an option, i would have gone for her. But now she is "exclusive" 😂

There's a flood of D3 players in the lower leagues (heaps of lvl 4xx's in leagues meant for 200-300s). Active ones, not dead husks. Really annoying, they are just hanging around to take all the No1 awards, pushing all the people who are supposed to fight for it back.

Edited by Gotaku

I feel for you guys since I'm in the higher leagues and I need boosters to get enough kobans with such opponents.(Mythic girls made it harder and the new update made it worse but I manage to get into the top30-50 spots to snag ) How do they det demoted in leagues, getting a really bad placement in D3? Because I honestly have no idea how they do this. To get a mythic girl is now easyer since the new red boosers. Just spend 2800 kobans on the boosters than betwean 5k to 10k kobans for combatitivity when the girl shows up. But that means not spending any kobans on other stuff during the month. If you're in lower leagues where koban rewards are smaller you need to save up for 2 or 3 months for a girl proably. Of course ther is luck to factor in during villain fights to get shards for the mystic girls. You can spend 3 refills to get 1 shard or get 2 shards in just 1 refill. 1 red shard booster costs about 2.5 combatitivity refills and gets you 11 extra shards. If your lucky and get 3 shards on 1 combativity refill that still 4 refills yo pay for in kobans (864 kobans /1296 kobans if you get 2 shards per refill -6 refills)

This thread has run its course, and it wasn't about leagues at all. It was about the temporary sneak peek at a future Valentina variant we had in game a week ago..

@Gotaku & @Daro84 please check where you post. If you want to share your feedback about the new League Rewards, do so in the relevant thread. If you want to chit chat, do so in the Chit Chat thread, and so on. Don't bump an unrelated thread for either thing.