Few questions.

Bomba

Hey guys, I have few questions which I'm not too sure that I know the right answers to, so I ask for your hel. Thank you in advance.

1. When do the League updates happen?
As far as I know, they happen at daily reset and every 6 hours after that. With few seemingly random updates in between.

(Dismiss question 2 if I'm wrong about question 1)
2. What happens first at the reset on Monday - League update or Blessings update? I mean, will my team have the previous blessing or a new one?
I saw people with new blessing shortly after the reset.

3. How does the new "critical hit chance" work?
Both Physical Element and the dominance scheme between Dominatrix/Submissive/Voyeur give +X% critical hit chance. How is that percentage added? On top of the percent chance from Harmony or as a multiplier to it?
For example. I have a Dominatrix team with 20k harmony and my opponent has Submissive team with 10k Harmony. So I get 20% critical hit chance from Harmony (30*20/(20+10)). I also have +10% critical hit chance from Physical Element from the girls in my team and harem. And I also have +20% critical hit chance from the dominance scheme. What will be my critical hit chance in the end?

I don't know answer for sure, but I see 2 options:
1) That +X% critical hit chance is multiplier. So I get +30% critical hit chance (+20%(Dominance)+10%(Physical)) to my critical hit chance from Harmony. Which will result into 20*1.3=26% critical hit chance total.
2) That +X% critical hit chance is added on top of other critical hit chance. So I get +20%(Harmony)+20%(Dominance)+10%(Physical)=50% critical hit chance total.
I thought I saw someone on the forum mention that this is the correct answer, but I can't find it now.

1. You're right.

2. Blessings. They're changed instantly while the league reset happens 20-25 minutes after the hour (that's my current experience so far, previously it was more like 15 minutes, but of course it's not set in stone).

Keep in mind though, that you will see your opponents with the previous blessing stats until a new league snapshot is calculated.

3. I think the correct answer is 2), from my own experience (a lot more crits), but I haven't made any kind of data gathering so take it with a grain of salt. 

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

I saw people with new blessing shortly after the reset.

I think that these people just do all their battles and change the team for new blessings, while still being in the old blessings (last 6 hours to the snapshot with new blessings) to not give an edge to the opponents, who want to benefit from the blessings change.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

16 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I think that these people just do all their battles and change the team for new blessings, while still being in the old blessings (last 6 hours to the snapshot with new blessings) to not give an edge to the opponents, who want to benefit from the blessings change.

Yeah, Kenrae explained it. I guess, I just didn't pay much attention to it, just trying to quickly do my stuff on those days.

17 hours ago, Kenrae said:

3. I think the correct answer is 2), from my own experience (a lot more crits), but I haven't made any kind of data gathering so take it with a grain of salt. 

I'm a bit concerned that it might be the correct answer. I mean, the maximum then would be 91% 79% critical hit chance. And that's a lot. (+30%(Harmony)+40%(Dominance x2)+21% +9%(Physical)=91% 79% critical hit chance total). (6 girls of Dom/Sub/Voyeur and 1 Physical girl)

Edited by Bomba
Edit: corrected the math

14 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Of course. I always change my team in advance for the new blessings.

13 hours ago, Bomba said:

I'm a bit concerned that it might be the correct answer. I mean, the maximum then would be 91% critical hit chance. And that's a lot. (+30%(Harmony)+40%(Dominance x2)+21%(Physical)=91% critical hit chance total)

As I've said, I can be wrong. Guess what? I'm sure @45026831 knows ;) .

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bomba said:

I'm a bit concerned that it might be the correct answer. I mean, the maximum then would be 91% critical hit chance. And that's a lot. (+30%(Harmony)+40%(Dominance x2)+21%(Physical)=91% critical hit chance total)

NO, because you cannot have at the same time two dominances (that would need 2 sets of 3 girls of dominatrix, voyeur or submissive element and one of them will be also countered and you don't want that) and also 7 girls with physical trait.

The more beneficial setup would be +20% critical hit chance from one counter bonus plus 4 physical girls, 4x2+7=15% critical hit chance. so 35% critical hit chance plus 25% maximum achievable from harmony for a total of 60% in the best case, or 50% when you battle someone with similar harmony. But at the expense of a lot weaker team unless blessings favour it that week.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

As I've said, I can be wrong. Guess what? I'm sure @45026831 knows ;) .

Aha! You're right! That's where I saw it:

On 10/21/2021 at 3:43 PM, 45026831 said:

Additive, so 35% in your example. This makes a fire/stone team pretty killer and why I was using that as an example in the conversation bla shared.

I was just taken aback by those big numbers in the dominance scheme of Dom/Sub/Voyeur. But I was wrong, as jelom pointed out:

35 minutes ago, jelom said:

NO, because you cannot have at the same time two dominances (that would need 2 sets of 3 girls of dominatrix, voyeur or submissive element and one of them will be also countered and you don't want that) and also 7 girls with physical trait.

The more beneficial setup would be +20% critical hit chance from one counter bonus plus 4 physical girls, 4x2+7=15% critical hit chance. so 35% critical hit chance plus 25% maximum achievable from harmony for a total of 60% in the best case, or 50% when you battle someone with similar harmony. But at the expense of a lot weaker team unless blessings favour it that week.

Thank you for pointing it out! Yes, you're correct, I can't have both 7 Physical girls and the dominance scheme active for Dom/Sub/Voyeur active at the same time. So it's 6 Dom/Sub/Voyeur girls and 1 Physical girl for a total of 79% maximum critical hit chance (+30%(Harmony)+40%(Dominance x2)+9%(Physical)=79% critical hit chance total).
And I'm not sure that your information about dominance scheme for Dom/Sub/Voyeur is correct. Let me explain, I'm basing that assumption on this:

On 10/21/2021 at 3:31 PM, blaa said:

yes

image.png.de64111369aca281366b99254e41a28e.png

image.thumb.png.ada1ee95dce3c76fd1a30c0bc234aee2.png

edit: hopefully i was allowed to post it here :o

So the bonuses from dominance scheme should stack if I understand correctly and if you have Voyeur+Dom you will get +40% against Dom+Sub. Yes, they will also get +20% against you, so it's not optimal, but my point was to figure out how the crit chance works and pointing out at the maximum critical hit chance. Or is it just simply wrong?

19 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Aha! You're right! That's where I saw it:

I was just taken aback by those big numbers in the dominance scheme of Dom/Sub/Voyeur. But I was wrong, as jelom pointed out:

Thank you for pointing it out! Yes, you're correct, I can't have both 7 Physical girls and the dominance scheme active for Dom/Sub/Voyeur active at the same time. So it's 6 Dom/Sub/Voyeur girls and 1 Physical girl for a total of 79% maximum critical hit chance (+30%(Harmony)+40%(Dominance x2)+9%(Physical)=79% critical hit chance total).
And I'm not sure that your information about dominance scheme for Dom/Sub/Voyeur is correct. Let me explain, I'm basing that assumption on this:

So the bonuses from dominance scheme should stack if I understand correctly and if you have Voyeur+Dom you will get +40% against Dom+Sub. Yes, they will also get +20% against you, so it's not optimal, but my point was to figure out how the crit chance works and pointing out at the maximum critical hit chance. Or is it just simply wrong?

30% from harmony is impossible, it's an asymptote. Even against a pure monostat opponent you're not going to get more than ~24%

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

30% from harmony is impossible, it's an asymptote. Even against a pure monostat opponent you're not going to get more than ~24%

It's unrealistic, yes. But it's the maximum. And if we're talking about how to achieve it, well, that's a different question. But if you maximize your equipment in terms of Harmony, add 3 legendary Jujubes, add the week with the most powerful blessings and go against opponents of the lowest level who doesn't have a lot of Harmony you will get a number that's very close to it.

2 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

How would you get a double crit chance dominance bonus if your entire team is stone/Physical?

Yeah, jelom already pointed that out. My bad. I guess I will edit it so there will be no confusion.

For the 30% share, though, the reality is that if you're actually getting close to the full 30%, chances are your opponent is so weak that either a) you'll beat them in 1 hit, or b) they can't do any damage to you. In both cases the crit chance becomes a completely moot point.

That's true. Come on guys, Kenrae, Numbers, I was just talking about a hypothetical maximum critical hit chance that can be achieved. And mostly because I was just trying to confirm which way to calculate critical hit chance is the correct one and finding the maximum was a good way to see its limits. That's all. No need to point out how it doesn't make sense on practice. There's no practical application for that maximum. Although I really goofed with adding that bonus from all 7 Physical girls, so I see how you might think that I can't make that connection, but I assure you, I can. :P

And if we want to talk about something practical. Then minimizing opponent's critical hit chance is something more productive. It causes the biggest difference in the results. I even tried the option of 3 legendary jujubes to maybe help mitigate that, but that gives only the drop of 3% critical hit chance, so there's no real way to help out with that. Around 15% from harmony and at least 7% from Physical gives 22% critical hit chance already. Even in the better matchups it's still at least 20% and that's 1 in a 5 chance for crit. That's not healthy and in a long run affects the score for sure. So the only real way is if the opponent will drop his harmony on purpose really.

Hi all, thanks for discussing the very helpful topic of league snapshots.

As I am not sure if I got the full picture yet, please allow me some additional questions for the sake of clarification.

1. I understood that after the blessings change I have a 15-25 min window to attack weakened opponents - is that correct?

2. However, I might want to avoid to have the team used for offense represented in the league snapshot. I understood it is rolled out around 13.15-13.25 CET, but when is it taken? Is my team as of 13.00 or 13.15 CET contained? In the former case I would have to optimize the defense team before the blessings change, in the latter case I would have to be careful to not attack too long.

3. Is there any way to check my team / stats as represented in the snapshot?

Sincerely, Bobick

1 hour ago, Bobick said:

Hi all, thanks for discussing the very helpful topic of league snapshots.

As I am not sure if I got the full picture yet, please allow me some additional questions for the sake of clarification.

1. I understood that after the blessings change I have a 15-25 min window to attack weakened opponents - is that correct?

2. However, I might want to avoid to have the team used for offense represented in the league snapshot. I understood it is rolled out around 13.15-13.25 CET, but when is it taken? Is my team as of 13.00 or 13.15 CET contained? In the former case I would have to optimize the defense team before the blessings change, in the latter case I would have to be careful to not attack too long.

3. Is there any way to check my team / stats as represented in the snapshot?

Sincerely, Bobick

1.  Nope. You have a window where you have new blessing and opponents have old teams and old blessings. Weakened opponents might appear after the snapshot with new blessings if they'll still have old teams.

2. It's a 30 minutes window. The snapshot could be done at any time during that period, but it will definitely be done in those 30 minutes.

3. I'm not sure if there's a way. I usually ask clubmates for that.

• Thanks 1