Symbols for the prices on the Packages

HornyCat

I am wondering if anybody else in the U.S.A. has also had this happen to them .

Before yesterday and the Update, all the prices on the Packages offered to me were priced with the dollar ($) sign, but after the Update, there is a different symbol that I am assuming is for the Euro, although with not living there nor visiting there since they went to using the Euro, I'm not 100% positive as to exactly what the Euro symbol looks like.     LOL

So is this something that is just happened to me, and something I should put a Support ticket in for?

Or is this something that they have done for everybody?

I don't know about you guys, but this is extremely upsetting to me. I hope they give us a benefits go back on this change. A random 15% price increase with no warning is insane.

I'm thinking on walking out on this game. Its clear they only care about making money and don't value our feedback.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

33 minutes ago, Philbert said:

I don't know about you guys, but this is extremely upsetting to me. I hope they give us a benefits go back on this change. A random 15% price increase with no warning is insane.

It's actually greater than 15% when you add in the International processing fees.

• Like 1

Thank You all, for replying and letting me know it wasn't something that was just on me.

I did send in a Ticket about it, and the first reply I got was them wanting my IP address.

So I sent that to them, and I'm now waiting to hear back from them.

I did also tell them in my original ticket, that if this is the way the  plan on keeping it, that I will no longer be buying any of their packages again.

It's already bad enough that the "offer" for them pops up 10 times when I go to close various things, as if they think that if they show them to me however many times, it will "magically" make me buy one or more.

But there is no way I'm going to take the time to go "look up" what my actual price is and then buy any, when there is no reason what so ever for them to make this type of changes.    LOL

• Hearts 1

Any update on the ticket? They asked for my ip address as well.

On 11/5/2021 at 1:20 PM, HornyCat said:

Thank You all, for replying and letting me know it wasn't something that was just on me.

I did send in a Ticket about it, and the first reply I got was them wanting my IP address.

So I sent that to them, and I'm now waiting to hear back from them.

I did also tell them in my original ticket, that if this is the way the  plan on keeping it, that I will no longer be buying any of their packages again.

It's already bad enough that the "offer" for them pops up 10 times when I go to close various things, as if they think that if they show them to me however many times, it will "magically" make me buy one or more.

But there is no way I'm going to take the time to go "look up" what my actual price is and then buy any, when there is no reason what so ever for them to make this type of changes.    LOL

15 hours ago, Philbert said:

Any update on the ticket? They asked for my ip address as well.

Hey everyone, I had the exact same problem happen to me, except Im from Canada so the difference hits a little harder at x1.5, packages changed from, ex: 20cad to 20EURO
This began for me a couple days before halloween, so earlier than you all mentioned, I had put in a ticket and they requested my ip address like I've seen everyone mention here. The response I got after that was along the lines of "this is an issue we're working on, we'll update you when its fixed" a little lackluster but I hope it doesnt take too long.

Interested in what support says for all you! :)

• Like 1

So, this thread is six days old and I see no response from KK regarding this so-called "unintentional" change. No mention in the Patch Notes either. So goodbye to package bundle purchases from this player. I'll use my money on a nice dinner ticket (rib-eye steak) instead.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pelinor said:

So, this thread is six days old and I see no response from KK regarding this so-called "unintentional" change. No mention in the Patch Notes either. So goodbye to package bundle purchases from this player. I'll use my money on a nice dinner ticket (rib-eye steak) instead.

I said the same thing,  both here and in my Ticket to Support. I told them that I was NOT going to do the added step, of having to open another tab to fin d out what my actual cost is, which is certainly more than what number is for the Euro amount.

I was told they would send my info to the "appropriate dept", and that Support would get back to me when they heard back from them. But like you posted, so far nothing heard back, along with this latest drastic nerf of reducing what was already a "low ratio", for what the "store" charged for things, vs what we get when selling it.

• Like 2