Painful bug or amusing bug (or no bug at all) ?

Kaitana

I don't understand the calculation of blessings in leagues.

Fabienne level 438 (for example, see the screenshot) has two blessings this week (+25% and +35%). She should be hardcore 4065 (5.5*438*1.25*1.35), charm 3695 (5*438*1.25*1.35) and knowhow 9792 (13.75*438*1.25*1.35) but is instead hardcore 3011 (5.5*438*1.25), charm 2738 (5*438*1.25) and knowhow 7254 (13.75*438*1.25).

Is the second blessing counted (and not displayed), or not counted ? So to speak, are we not well-informed on our opponents, and then fighting stronger ones without knowing ? Or, if the display is correct, what's the utility of the second blessing ? I used the same formula in my own team, and I found what the game is displaying, my misunderstanding concerns only the opponent's team girls.

Or did I use a wrong formula ? But if it works for my team why does'nt it for the opponent team ?

Fabienne 438.png

Edited by Kaitana
  • Like 1

I don't think anyone in my League has the +35% bonus to Legendary girls visible on their girls or in their Total Power. But their team stats(Attack,  Defense, Ego, Harmony) seem to be correct. So it's a visual bug most likely. Iirc there was always some sort of bug like that, where the enemy's team stats were incorrect. So I don't even check their girls stats or their Total Power anymore. Your calculation is correct and that's how it should be. You can even check that math on your girls.

Edit: Although your own Harmony stat in League is incorrect. You can find the right one in Season for example.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Edit

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

I don't think anyone in my League has the +35% bonus to Legendary girls visible on their girls or in their Total Power. But their team stats(Attack,  Defense, Ego, Harmony) seem to be correct. So it's a visual bug most likely. Iirc there was always some sort of bug like that, where the enemy's team stats were incorrect. So I don't even check their girls stats or their Total Power anymore. Your calculation is correct and that's how it should be. You can even check that math on your girls.

Edit: Although your own Harmony stat in League is incorrect. You can find the right one in Season for example.

It's not a visual bug, it's a real bug. When you go to battle your opponent goes with unblessed stats.

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It's not a visual bug, it's a real bug. When you go to battle your opponent goes with unblessed stats.

Well, you go against those stats that are seen (Attack, Defense, Ego, Harmony). So how do you see that those are incorrect?

I've checked my whole League again and ... this is weird. Some are definitely below the expected level of power. But they're randomly sprinkled all over the league. Some look just like their unboosted versions with the correct power and some like a boosted versions with correct power. But yeah, some of those might be actually boosted with incorrect power. Weird... I don't think this bug affects everyone, but yeah, it seems it definitely affects some players.

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

you can check what I wrote in "how you are doing in your league"

Oh, this one?

8 hours ago, blaa said:

it's not random, it's bugged rarity blessings - they only get shown right when boosters run out, i.e. for maximum one snapshot (that's one of the reasons I could beat SJL)

Yeah, that explain how some of them have them on then. But I also see some with both correct blessings and boosts(Chlorella). Or is this without boosts?

natstar.jpg.3e457e4c4ba6adb04db67de78757eb3a.jpg

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

Oh, this one?

Yeah, that explain how some of them have them on then. But I also see some with both correct blessings and boosts(Chlorella). Or is this without boosts?

that's definitley boosted, it might be the case that he reapplied (the same boosters) in this window; at least that's what I figured so far, and that's why I 'knew' when the player will be unboosted, if they ever will

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Oh, this one?

You see it in the total power too. 129850 is correctly blessed.

7 minutes ago, blaa said:

that's definitley boosted, it might be the case that he reapplied (the same boosters) in this window; at least that's what I figured so far, and that's why I 'knew' when the player will be unboosted, if they ever will

Oh, got it. You meant the potential unboosted window the next day. I misunderstood. So does that mean that player can have boosters and all blessings only during one window and then the legendary blessing will drop?

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yep, that's why I showed it, cause he's with correct blessings, but also with boosters on. But I guess I misunderstood what blaa was talking about.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: second response

11 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Oh, got it. You meant the potential unboosted window the next day. I misunderstood. So does that mean that player can have boosters and all blessings only during one window and then the legendary blessing will drop?

yeah, that's at least how I understand it, so just to be clear: if booster expire blessed rarity applies for the same window they drop, if they reapply booster (and you dont get a midsnapshot before), they are shown boosted and fully blessed for the rest of this window (the boosted stats will apply next window too, but the rarity blessing will disappear, you will see in a few hours), if they dont boost again, you got them unboosted and unblessed the next snapshot

(also, with unboosted the next day, I mean, they must have reapplied boosters in this window, so for 24 hours they wont be unboosted again, but i know, that my next chance to catch them unboosted and unblessed will be the next snapshot after that (or the day after, or the day after, ...)

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

that's also a good method to check fast, havent thought about that, thanks

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 2