Monthly card switch

Just kim

So what happens if I bought silver monthly card then also bought the gold monthly card , when the silver monthly card have some left days on it. Let's say I bought silver monthly card then after 10 days I bought the gold monthly card what will happen?

And when will the next blessing be? I can't seem to find the countdown in the next blessings... It's missing in the blessing page on the game

Edited by Just kim

11 minutes ago, Just kim said:

So what happens if I bought silver monthly card then also bought the gold monthly card , when the silver monthly card have some left days on it. Let's say I bought silver monthly card then after 10 days I bought the gold monthly card what will happen?

And when will the next blessing be? I can't seem to find the countdown in the next blessings... It's missing in the blessing page on the game

I´m pretty sure you get a longer lasting golden card  f.e. 9 days of silver card left are I believe worth 3 days of a golden card ( if I remember correctly) .. that´s at least how it was when I bought one last time :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Don't know about the first part.

Blessing change when you get new daily missions on mondays.

I don't know about that blessing but can you tell me the general time or use a reference time like it's Monday in France, Monday in Germany etc. Currently iam in asia

1 minute ago, Just kim said:

I don't know about that blessing but can you tell me the general time or use a reference time like it's Monday in France, Monday in Germany etc. Currently iam in asia

Mission reset time on Monday in France.  
I use the 30 mins when waiting for new contests to fight people without blessing
You will get a green question mark when blessings are changed anyways.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Sanjimaniaxx said:

I just recently got a monthly card and it states that you can access last season's and path of attraction's rewards. But HOW? I can't find a button to do that and I forgot to collect the rewards of the last season and path of attraction...

I´m pretty sure you have to click the "claim all" button that appears when you get your daily kobans/kisses from the monthly card :)

56 minutes ago, Sanjimaniaxx said:

I just recently got a monthly card and it states that you can access last season's and path of attraction's rewards. But HOW? I can't find a button to do that and I forgot to collect the rewards of the last season and path of attraction...

It isn't phrased in the clearest way. What it actually means isn't that you gain past rewards you hadn't already earned. This perk is simply a foolproof feature: if you have unclaimed rewards left when a Season or a PoA ends, then the card will collect those rewards for you.

12 minutes ago, Sanjimaniaxx said:

I already pressed that, but it didn't show me that I collected anything... @holymolly(sorry for pinging you, I couldn't add the quote afterwards and don't know if you got notified or not...)

no problem :) ..are you sure that you have unclaimed rewards form previous PoA´s,etc. ?
Idk if there´s a time restriction for how long backwards the feature works but if you want you could always contact the in -game support, I´m sure they´ll be of help to you since they can have a more detailed look on it :)

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

It isn't phrased in the clearest way. What it actually means isn't that you gain past rewards you hadn't already earned. This perk is simply a foolproof feature: if you have unclaimed rewards left when a Season or a PoA ends, then the card will collect those rewards for you.

Ah ok, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying that for me

• Like 2

Just now, holymolly said:

no problem :) ..are you sure that you have unclaimed rewards form previous PoA´s,etc. ?
Idk if there´s a time restriction for how long backwards the feature works but if you want you could always contact the in -game support, I´m sure they´ll be of help to you since they can have a more detailed look on it :)

alright, I'll try contacting them, but in the end it was my mistake... I wanted to wait for a contest that gives points for getting new girls, then waited too long and missed my chance...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sanjimaniaxx said:

alright, I'll try contacting them

No no no, wait! :D

Support is closed until Monday morning, and I have the info (and unfortunately, @holymolly's generous assumption is incorrect). Let me explain before sending a ticket that will only lead to the explanation I'm about to provide.

I forgot to specify this:

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This perk is simply a foolproof feature: if you have unclaimed rewards left when a Season or a PoA ends, then the card will collect those rewards for you. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE CARD WHEN THAT HAPPENS. It's NOT RETROACTIVE.

So yeah, what it means is that if your card is still valid when the current PoA ends, and you haven't claimed all rewards for that one, then the card will do it for you. Otherwise, unclaimed rewards are strictly lost forever, and never refunded upon request (as a policy).

• Surprised :O 1

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No no no, wait! :D

Support is closed until Monday morning, and I have the info (and unfortunately, @holymolly's generous assumption is incorrect). Let me explain before sending a ticket that will only lead to the explanation I'm about to provide.

I forgot to specify this:

So yeah, what it means is that if your card is still valid when the current PoA ends, and you haven't claimed all rewards for that one, then the card will do it for you. Otherwise, unclaimed rewards are strictly lost forever, and never refunded upon request (as a policy).

well that´s quite unfortunate then :/

• Like 1

@holymolly@DvDivXXXI was wrong, it gave me the girls from the last season + poa when I clicked on "claim all" just like holymolly said. I was very confused when I saw 6 new girls in my Harem and when I bought another monthly card on "Comix Harem" I realized that they're from the last poa and season

So in conclusion: it's not bad wording, it just doesn't tell you that you got it.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

That's actually a lot more valuable than it sounds, in that case. Now I'm thinking I could have gotten the unclaimed rewards I missed in last month's PoA, by purchasing a monthly card after the fact? If that's so, then they really need to work on that template reply. Instead of basically telling me "too bad, no refund though, and no exception", which is just disappointing, they could have told me "too bad, but if you're interested in buying a monthly card, then you'll get those unclaimed rewards on top of it"... Seems like such a missed opportunity to give players an extra incentive to spend money, on top of at least presenting a solution (even if it's a real-money one).

• Like 1