Path of Valor didn't count 100% guy shards?

erhuty

Today I got 100% of Legendary guy (Naughty Takeshi) at once, e.g. 100 shards from 1 troll fight and theoretically 600 points in PoV. I can't say how many points I had in Path of Valor before it, but after it I have 1418 points. This means before I must had 818 points and after I would get 6 new rewards in PoV, but get only 1 (or 2 while I don't take XP rewards) :(

• Sad 1

There are 250 potions needed between each rank in PoV so gaining 600 potions would translate into going up 2.4 ranks.

Depending on where the already accumulated potion status was beforehand it would be possible to round the whole thing up to going up 3 ranks maybe with extreme luck 4, but I doubt 6 being possible.

It's a known bug that has been reported on GH discord as well....

unknown.png

On this image, the player claimed the 20 shards which should have given him +120 potions so hypothetically, if he was at 900 potions when he claimed the 20 legendary shards, he should be now at 1020.

Try to take screenshots if you can. It always helps to have visuals proofs :(

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, erhuty said:

It depends on the 'level', there is only 10 points to gain 1st (money) or 2nd (2500XP book) 'level'.

Whoops, sorry, you're right.

On lower tiers, the amount of needed potions is less.

Yep, then it's definitely a bug.

How many shards did you have from the troll guy before you got the x100 that were converted into dickpops for affection? You would've got the potions for those shards beforehand and PoV doesn't count shards over 100 as shards so you wouldn't have got points for the ones turned into dickpops.

8 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

Oh one thing to have in mind: Path of Valor don't count excess shard that are converted into dick pops (the epic affection gift)

Quite harsh if you already have, say 70 shards on a guy and then get one of the rare 100 shard drops on that one.

So it would that mean 70 extra epic gifts but likewise 70 wasted shards in regards to PoV?

il y a 16 minutes, Eckos a dit :

So it would that mean 70 extra epic gifts but likewise 70 wasted shards in regards to PoV?

Yes.

It's the same in pachinko if you already have shards of some guys (like in the Mythic Pachinko if you mix up orbs and end up with a surplus)

• Thanks 1

I don't find it that harsh. Kinkoid could've just said extra shards mean nothing but instead made it so they get converted into affection. In both scenarios you'd likely only get the PoV shards for the first 100 shards because you can't get more than 100 attraction on a guy.

Affection is one of the the most needed resources now so any extra I get I'm grateful for. There are plenty of other things I'd complain about in the game but shards that turn into affection not counting for PoV isn't really one of them. (I wouldn't argue if they did though)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

I don't find it that harsh. Kinkoid could've just said extra shards mean nothing but instead made it so they get converted into affection. In both scenarios you'd likely only get the PoV shards for the first 100 shards because you can't get more than 100 attraction on a guy.

Affection is one of the the most needed resources now so any extra I get I'm grateful for. There are plenty of other things I'd complain about in the game but shards that turn into affection not counting for PoV isn't really one of them. (I wouldn't argue if they did though)

Nah, I meant the "harsh" comment in relation to PoV as the surplus shards there won't give you anything. Of course the surplus gifts you get are a huge advantage for themselves.

Not only for giving affection to unlock stars but they can also help you in daily contests when the "sell items"-task comes up.

In summary
Only shards contributing to attracting guys count. Shards either contribute to potions during this Path of Valor but not both to potions and gifts. None over 100. None converted to epic gifts.
After claiming PoV shards (x20 at a time), claim a non-shard reward to see it updated after refreshing the page. Log out and back in. Spend some energy or perform against a villain or get shards from pachinko. 

• Thanks 1