Be our hero! Stage 3!

On 11/15/2017 at 4:33 PM, JessieChan said:

Now we need to just tease you a bit more. Hehe!

So far we have exactly 9 worlds online and X number girls! ;) You’ve been following them all with dedication, that deserves total respect! You’ve been fighting like a real hero for your girls, you’ve been more than good with them ;) We’ve seen it all!... 

But how much do you remember? Let us test your memory with a small quiz. 

Questions:

1. What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

With or without event girls? :P   No idea so I'm going for a guess here: 50.

1. How big is Dark Lord’s dick?
    a/ ‘’One-eyed monster’’ BIG
    b/ Dickless ;)
    c/ 8=========>
    d/ Jackhammer size

Aha, trick questions eh?  "None of the above".

The DLD ("Dark Lord's Dick", not to be confused with DLC) is of legendary size.  This is the only reason why during each Begin City event dozens of girls run out and flock around either the Dark Lord or one of the other cronies (I guess they just keep on looking when the DLD can't take anymore). So obviously the DLD became legendary because all the girls seem to know about it. Therefor that's got to be the answer :P

1. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

No clue. I suppose one of those trinkets which actually costs around 642 kobans, even though its stats were waay lower than what I already had. I try not to think back about such lousy deals :P

1. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

0.  It's in-accessible for me right now so it has 0 steps to take.

Unless of course you meant in total, in which case I'll answer "no idea". Suppose I could look it up on the wiki but that would ruin the surprise, and i'll have none of that.

1. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

World 6, Admittance of the Dead. Quest 4 "Navelisation".

• Haha 1

1.What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

currently there are 13 exclusive girls in pachinko. Counting on past events, there are 35 exclusive girls in pachinko. With the girls that could be obtained with bosses and were in the pachinko(23), is a total of 71 girls. :P

2.How big is Dark Lord’s dick?

d-)Jackhammer... :x

3.What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

I do not remember, but I think it was the teleportation item to bring Abrael to Hamelin Town. This must have cost around 1M.

4.How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

82 steps

5.The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

World 6, Quest 2(Alone in the pit), but only in the world 6, quest 6(Bad cop/Kinky cop) the MC can use this power on its own

Question 1: What's the number of event girls in Pachinko in total?

Every event, except for two, there are 5 girls in Pachinko. Of those 5 girls, 2 of them are obtainable by beating a boss as well. The other 3 are obtainable through Pachinko only.
The first exception is the Halloween event. This event only has 3 girls available in the Pachinko. 2 of them are available only through Pachinko, and the other can also be gotten by beating a boss.
The second exception is the Anniversary event. During the Anniversary event every girl up to that point was available in Pachinko. That Anniversary event had not only every Pachinko event girl but also all mission event girls. At that time there were 45 event girls in Pachinko.
Up to now we've had 11 events in the current format, two Halloween events and one Anniversary event. The two Halloween events had the same girls in the Pachinko.
If you ignore the Anniversary event, then there have been 58 event girls available in Pachinko up to now. If you include the Anniversary event, we also had 7 mission event girls available in Pachinko, which would add up to 65 event girls that have been available in Pachinko at one point during this game.
Right now there is no event girl available in Pachinko, because there is no ongoing event.

Question 2: How big is Dark Lord's dick?

I shall have to go with Jackhammer size, for two reasons. The first reason is that he used his dick as a hammer during the Sheheramazond tasting battle between Dark Lord and our MC. The second reason is that he drilled Sheheramazond's ass with rather brute force (like with a jackhammer) during the anal battle between Dark Lord and our MC. He clearly doesn't know Jack about dick control, but his skull is too thick to hammer that in.

Question 3: What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

I would like to think that I know this, but to be honest, I have no idea. Whenever there is an item to be bought, I just click the button and I go through with the story. The last time this didn't happen, was when I was stuck buying myself a certificate to prove that I am future king material, because otherwise the MC wouldn't be able to enter Princess Noemy. I believe this item cost me 250.000 yen. For me this was the most expensive item, because I couldn't afford it at the time and I was stuck on it for quite a while. I think I only got 6 girls, and I just didn't get enough money to get the required money quickly.

Question 4: How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

I see no use in answering this question in a normal way, so I will give a really alternative answer. A step can be part of a staircase or ladder. The friendly little guide to the secret village required exactly one step to reach a great broken branch. When on the ground, she could not reach it, so she fetched a stool, and that stool provided the one step she needed to reach the branch.
So my answer is 1.

Question 5: The first time the MC uses his navel's power? (World, Quest)

In my eyes the word “uses” in this sentence indicates that he has control over this power, and can use it at will. In world 6 he transforms a couple of times, but the first couple of times it's because he loses control over his anger and the navel form takes over. The first time he really transforms into the navel form out of his own will is in World 6 (Admittance of the dead) in the Bad cop/Kinky cop quest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

none right now, 65 event girls have been available in pachinko total.  35 pachinko only, 23 troll event girls and lets not forget 7/11 of the mission girls (which are event girls that have been in pachinko regardless of counting anniversary as an event or not) .

How big is Dark Lord’s dick?
b/ Dickless ;)
c/ 8=========>
d/ Jackhammer size

B Dickless, obviously dark lord packs a realistic strapon with spraying function made out of one-eyed  monsters about this 8=========> size with jackhammerfunction , which causes his lack of controll in the story.

What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

Paper tissues, cleanup is a bitch, especially with the amount of liquids the MC discharges.

How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have

Probably about 10-20, the MC spends the whole scroll fucking so he doesnt have to travel much distance.

The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

Unknown, we dont know anything about him pre-classroom masturbation.

Edited by FrozenVortex
  • Haha 1

Hey everyone! It appear that we pass to the next stage!:o I was looking for it since some days (I was wishing post first this time xD), but right in the day I don't look... PIMBA! Our  dear Jessie  start the 2nd part of the contest, , lol!:ph34r: But it appear that I'm still on time, so lets start with it!!!

There was some event girls there in the event, but now they gone :( Although, in the epic pachinko, there is some girls from old events, even they not being more event girls, and yes, just another exclusive pachinko girls. They are: Gossy, Lupa and Vissihar, in total number of 3 (I guess, I don't know if more event girls become permanent :ph34r:). If you are talking about all the event girls that already passed for the pachinko, not just the currents, so they are in the total of 61(counting with those 3 already citated, the 23 also avaliable as a troll drop and the 35 exclusive epic pachinko girls dropable just in the events), but this answer is too clichê for me :P

2. How big is Dark Lord’s dick?

What dick? :P

3. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

Well, if I could know, I would know, but how I don't know, so I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  (but to buy that feast to Eugénie made me almost give up of made adventures - and she even eat all those golden saltied foods!)

4. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

This contain some sort of spoiler, so just pass it if you don't reach yet this mission... but words don't describe the scenes that happened there!

I remember pretty well that day. So much that I can say exacly how many steps I made xD The answer is 6: 2 steps to reach that branch where Sylvia was layed down, more another to take her above the branch, another to get out of there and another to reach the greeeat (o.O) Broken Branch. Done?B|

5. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

In word 6, in the Bad cop/Kinky cop mission. Before he was just having some lacks of brutality without any special power at all. He really uses a navel power when he heals another navel one, and after that, he began to uses it to make things that only he (and his Supa-sexual Jin -is that way that this is writed, right?) would not handle alone.;)

Edited by NobodyPrime

On 16/11/2017 at 2:33 AM, JessieChan said:

Questions:

b/ Dickless ;)
    c/ 8=========>
    d/ Jackhammer size
  3. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?
  4. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?
  5. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

//Uses wiki

1. There are currently no event girls but so far there has been 69 girls. Huehue 69

2. D/ jackhammer he isn't big enough for c

3. Where I'm at in the story (world 7) Eugenie's meat cost most. Like 600,000. But Wiki says world 9 is an expensive place...

4. I'm actually not up to there.I know you gotta use 864 energy for it.

5. World 6 Admittence of the Dead, quest 4 Navelisation with the two girls I think... 

Edited by weeper

1. Currently none. But we know 58 event girls who appeared in Pachinko, only 35 of those are limited to E. Pachinko.
2. b/; it's BIG, rather than long.
3. Teleportation ticket for Abraël, about 800,000.
4. 83 slides, in around 60 pics, in 3 scenes (tested kodama, tested human and orgy); 2 conditions: satisfying Sylvia and Broken Branch.
5. World 6, quest 6. The beast goes out versus Pelagie.

Edited by ranchersa
typo
  • Like 1

I wasn't too sure about joining in on this, especially since this is round 2, but after seeing that this is more about having fun and not being super strict about rules and stuff I might as well throw in my answers.  Granted I'm not at the end of the current story so my knowledge is limited, but hey like you said, let's have fun with this.

What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?     

The number "35" seems to come up a lot so let's go with that.

b/ Dickless ;)
c/ 8=========>
d/ Jackhammer size                             

Ok just for the record I just went through both quests that jerk is in trying to see if he labeled his equipment as anything and nada.  So since we don't have a nickname or term for his favorite part of his body, I'm gonna pick the answer that reflects that the most, C.

What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?   

So still working on this one, and not sure about looking up the price tags again.  Yeah Eugenie wanted some expensive meat.  But I'm still gonna go with the contract to make love to a certain snooty princess that thought a medal would be a good enough reward.  You have to pay for the right to make love to her, ON TOP of clearing all those castles, beating all those trolls in harem battles, and satisfying, EVERY, SINGLE, SERVANT that she has.  Eugenie was at least putting out before I had to buy her some meat, it's the least I could do, unlike a certain kidnapped princess that was gonna keep holding out on me.  Plus getting that much money at that point was a lot harder at the time depending on when you started playing and if the rebalance had taken effect. ......I just put way too much thought into this one.

How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

Ouch, my only weakness, not being able to be that far yet in the game.  Curse you stamina limitations!  Oh well, I think 83 steps seems to be the average answer.

Oh good I can barely answer this and know what's going on.  Pretty sure it was in "Admittance of the Dead"  "Alone in the Pit"  (Currently I'm on "Navelisation")

• Like 3

Hi! :D

I'll keep myself honest and I'll answer what I can. ^_^

Plus I don't want to spoil myself the story. ;)

Well, I suppose that now we aren't in a event, so... none. If there are some of the past events, it's unknown to me. It's been a month and half since I sign up here! xD

I think that could be a Jackhammer size, but, like the our hero says: Size is nothing w/out control! B|

To me, was the Princess Noemy license. 250.000 credits, if I recall well. 

Ahm... No idea. I didn't reach W7 yet, but I'll say a number: 7000, like the Throat of the World, of Skyrim. Yeah, isn't that kind of step, but... hehehe! :DxD

MC? Navel power? O.o

Is that a nod to Bobobo to his nose hair power or something? :PxD

No, seriously, I didn't reach that zone either. -_-

Regards!

Edited by masca10
  • Like 1

1. All up there's been 58 event girls available. 23 from troll drops & 35 from epic pachinko

2. Jackhammer. Not just in size but in use as well. Poor guy just has no control & just rams it anywhere he can. Probably even into the ground when he hasn't kidnapped any of the girls...

3. For some reason $838000 in the Juy Sea world rings a bell but the bell has been known to be wrong before

4. Going to say 83 story steps

5. World 6 "alone in the pit" he starts to turn & somewhat uses his power

There is no girl in Pachinko, because I claimed them all! (eh, Bunny told me to build the biggest harem in the world, and I took this job very seriously).

b/ Dickless ;)
c/ 8=========>
d/ Jackhammer size

"[...] Dark Lord's dick" => "Dark Lord IS A dick"

Fixed it for you :) (after all, he did want to kill Agate! What a dick!)

That being said, how big is Dark Lord's dick? I'll go for answer "e/ his dick is not big enough to match main character's skills and might"

Didn't really notice. Did we have to pay anything at some stage of the adventure?

It seems to be 83 steps, which is obviously 14 steps too much.

In world 6, quest "Bad cop/Kinky cop quest". But he really shouldn't have to use this navel power. A true harem master should be able to channel even his wildest perversion without succumbing to navel side. The navel side is quicker, easier, more seductive, but not stronger than the Supa Sexual-Jin.

Edited by Tristelune
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/17/2017 at 4:04 AM, JessieChan said:

They have been added to the original post :)

1. What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?  0 at the moment but 58 event girls plus 7 mission event girls that you could get from the anniversary event
      - Going with this since he knocks out sheheramazond with it when she goes to give him oral sex  also he uses it like a jackhammer when he gives her anal as well also Jackhammers are really big as well if you have seen one in real life so not a small hand tool lol.
    1. d/ Jackhammer size
  3. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?  Not sure how to search for this on the wiki but i remember having to pay over and over again in coup de bang in the juy sea which was a big money sink at the time but i think it was under 200k each time so i will go with Princess Noemy license. 250.000 but with the money rebalance even if they were on the wiki you would not know if they costed that much still.
  4. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have? 83
  5. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)   World 6, Quest 2 alone in the pit starts to happen around step 30 that is the first time he uses his power.

Hey!

We must admit, the second stage was really fun! 
Our Trivia has a really hilarious, playful tone, which was appreciated by you, we are happy to see that. It’s in our plans to continue doing contests here, but also more serious ones, so we can see your serious skills! 

Now, let’s get to the question-answer thingy:

- What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?
Total: 58 girls appearing in Pachinko, 35 of them are Epic Pachinko ones.

- How big is Dark Lord’s dick?
b/ Dickless ;)
c/ 8=========>
d/ Jackhammer size

As it’s shown in our adventure story, it’s really big. So, the answer is ‘’A’’, yet, after you defeat him so good, the answer changes to ‘’B’’. ;)

- What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?
World 4: 250,000 yennis ‘’Reservation certificate’’ was the most expensive one.

- How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?
Exactly 83.

- The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)
Admittance of the dead > Alone in the pit

List of winners:
Clwnprince, Ryokhan, Tiffanny, ploplo, Dariusz, Kkonfused, zero. Yastoh, itutai, aefestus91, yuikawa, natstar, srvc, 4nd4r1lh0, Finkel, Defens, ZenMaster, Suteri, Chthugha, Frozen Vortex, NobodyPrime, weeper, ranchesra, trunks2585, masca10, Spooz, Tristelune.

Great job all!!!

Stage 3 coming...

Ideas circle ;)

Yep! That’s the title. We want your brains hahaha!!! 
No, actually, we want to create our own goodies, we want to have the best goodies out there! 
Yet, these days we don’t have enough time to focus on that. 
So, we thought, why not ask you what type of goodies should we have? We want tons of ideas, people! No limit! 
Tentacles, chibbis, dildos - whatever crosses your mind.

Hentai Heroes official goodies!

Rules:
>Give your ideas 
>You can create some goodies with web applications and upload them here
>Avoid being too vulgar, please

Voting:
>For this stage you must accumulate likes! The most liked goodie will win, after all!
Note: Our team members will also have the right to vote for the best goodies.

Dates:
>Start: 23/11/2017 ; 00h00 UTC
>End 30/11/2017 ; 00h00 UTC

Finally, rewards:
The best, most voted goodie(s) will be produced by us and send to you!

Good luck, dear!
Jessie

• Guest changed the title to Be our hero! Stage 3!
  • Chthugha locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned this topic