Blessings change effect

Antonym

Apologies if someone has already asked this: blessings changed approximately 30 minutes ago, but leagues show players who still have the old (dominant) decks as having the same power as before the change.  I assume at some point they will reset to the present value (unless, of course, they update their team).  The question: if you battle someone after blessings change but while opponent still shows old stats, will the opponent battle with the old stats or the new ones?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Stats doesn't update at the same time as the blessings change, it's usually more than 30 minutes after nowadays, so their stats should be updated for you now right?

Also, a thumb rule about the opponents in leagues is that "What you see is what you get", so it would in your case be their old stats that they're fighting with, if that's what you see.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Is there any solid information on when the stat updated do occur? Or is it randomised?

The stats always update every 6 hours (live snapshots that IS randomised also exist, but these only affect a few random opponents, while the standard snapshot affects everyone).
Server time the standard snapshot updates the stats around 13:30, 19:30, 01:30 and 07:30 (For reference, you get new daily missions at 13:00 server time).
More precisely, lately the stats seem to usually update between XX:25 - XX:35. <- This has changed several times before, so keep in mind that this might change again in the future.

• Thanks 3

Ah, no. The blessings change at the time the button say, because you operate with the new blessings, but your opponents remain some time with the old stats. It's like someone became an information and need some time to think about to understand... 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Antonym said:

Today players' stats changed (visually at least) 35-40 minutes after blessing change.

Then it's working like it usually does 👍 

1 hour ago, Antonym said:

So Slynia, if I understand you correctly, the blessings don't really change when the blessings button says they do?

No you misunderstand me.

The blessings changes at 13:00 server time, but all your opponent's stats won't be updated until ~30 minutes after that. Their stats will be changed yes, but not updated for everyone else to see immediately.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slynia said:

Also, a thumb rule about the opponents in leagues is that "What you see is what you get", so it would in your case be their old stats that they're fighting with, if that's what you see.

. . .

The blessings changes at 13:00 server time, but all your opponent's stats won't be updated until ~30 minutes after that. Their stats will be changed yes, but not updated for everyone else to see immediately.

Now I'm really confused.

Blessings button says stats change at 0X00. I fight an opponent at 0X15. Opponent's stats appear the same as before the changeover. Does my opponent fight me with pre-changeover or post-changeover stats? If "what you see is what you get", then opponent's stats are pre-changeover; but then you say that "their stats will be changed", just not updated for all to see.  Maybe it's me, but that seems inconsistent.

Every Player will actively have the blessings actually. So every player will attack with the actual blessings. So they change at t 0X00 and you use the new blessing, but the enigne, thats use the stats from a player to defend, use the old data, the engine get some hours bevor. The new data will reach the engine a little bit later than the change of the blessing.

The battle in League or season is an battle you start with your data, but the engine use the data for your opponent they get from a snapshot whats not in syncro with the change of the blessings.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1