Some girls stuck at levels between 450 and 500 needing to be awakened

FGoog

Thanks everyone for the helpful answers you all have provided here for my other questions- as well as the pre-existing materials like the performance handbook.

I have what I think is a bug to report that is causing an annoying problem. I have started a support ticket, but after a few days I have not heard back about that. I wonder if anyone has had the following bug happen to them.

When I was adding experience to some girls to get them up to a level of 450, the game somehow advanced their level past 450 without awakening them at 450. This was just fine when I was playing with them at a level between 450 and 500 when they should have been capped at 450. However now I can and would like to awaken them to get to level 500, but the awakening for these girls stuck between levels 450 and 500 does not seem to work. When I click the awaken button on either the Market or Harem page, nothing ultimately happens.

Thanks if you can let me know if you’ve had any experience with this, or if you know what I could do about this.

• Surprised :O 2

Thanks again for peoples’ responses here. The Support team responded overnight last night, but they suggested trying different browsers and clearing cache and cookies, which did not work and definitely was not the problem.

I am uploading screenshots to show that I am not making this up- my account somehow got into a setting that should not be possible- you can see that girls are listed at levels 475 and 485 and other off-number levels, with an option to awaken them. When I click on the button to awaken them, the awakening does not work.

Whatever went wrong here needs to be fixed on their end I believe. Hopefully they can fix it (with understanding about holiday hours).

1638286382_HHLev450awakeningProb-Har.thumb.PNG.bc1bea308d419c617b86893e57ddad8c.PNG

1455560815_HHLev450awakeningProb-Market.thumb.PNG.35a6e590aec9d185f1a0ee47b427134f.PNG

Edited by FGoog
Mod edit: Spoilers removed
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, FGoog said:

I am uploading screenshots to show that I am not making this up

Seems legit and I'm sorry you're experiencing this weird issue. Pinging @Noacc so he can look into it once he comes back from holidays.

Had to remove your screenshots due to our strict no-spoilers policy, though (they showed advanced girl poses). Could you please edit your post and add new ones but with 0-star poses shown instead? (Just in case, you can select whichever pose you want to show by selecting the corresponding lozenge below the current pose in your Harem's page for any given girl). Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

They still have not fixed this issue. This game seems a bit buggy which is an argument not to play it.

I got a message on Wednesday morning last week asking for a screenshot of the console tab on my browser so they can forward my case to their technical department. I responded with that right away. Then Friday morning they responded saying they went ahead and forwarded my case to the technical department. It is now Tuesday; 2 business days in all these other delays in dealing with this, and I have not gotten any response from their technical department.  

It should be an easy fix for someone that understands the code to perform awakenings, but they are either unable to do that or they don’t care. I am being patient with them, but this is very irritating.

• Sad 3

Thanks for keeping us in the loop for this. I can understand your frustration. It seems like a very weird and hopefully rare issue you're experiencing; it might take the devs some time to figure it out. Nothing more I (or any other mod) can do to help you further at this point, but I hope you'll get a satisfactory resolution soon.

Edit: I just noticed I never wished you a happy new year. We're still in January, so Happy New Year to you (hopefully devoid of tech issues after this one)! :) 

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1