Help my bounty girl for the legendary competition disappeared

tntGz

People I need help, I keep not claiming the girl from the legendary December contest "Aiko" but just today they took me away to claim her and not claim her and I don't know what happened, I already sent a ticket but I don't know if it's there or how it is they report those things, if anyone knows something please help

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

IIRC it was @zoopokemon's doing.

yeah I always forget about the others somehow 😅 .. I´m sorry zoo and all the others 😭 ..we love you guys as much as we love the golden boy @45026831 🖤

(honestly though..without the script a big part of us would have probably  stopped playing the game even earlier or at all)

• Like 4

Just now, holymolly said:

yeah I always forget about the others somehow 😅 .. I´m sorry zoo and all the others 😭 ..we love you guys as much as we love the golden boy @45026831 🖤

(honestly though..without the script a big part of us would have probably  stopped playing the game even earlier or at all)

i might have, cause the most parts i (still) enjoy in this game would be so fucked up playing without the script ... half the patreon earnings should go to the script makers

• Like 3