Awakening not synchronized

Tib

I had CxH open in two tabs, and did the awakening of Prizm at level 400, then added XP up to 450. On the second tab where I was doing League fights, I noticed the level of Prizm in my team had not changed. I waited several hours to understand what was happening and hopefully see everything get to sync (closed the 2nd tab), but what happened is that in the first tab, Prizm went back to 400, and the number of gems or XP did not grow back. I did re-awaken Prizm and got it again to 450, but now I've lost 300 gems and the XP between 400 and 450 😕

All transactions (should) happen server-side. Relogin to fix sync issues.

51 minutes ago, Tib said:

I did re-awaken Prizm and got it again to 450, but now I've lost 300 gems and the XP between 400 and 450 😕

Not completely certain what happened here though. Probably you'll see those 300 gems untouched after relogin, but I could be wrong.

Tried

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

All transactions (should) happen server-side. Relogin to fix sync issues.

Not completely certain what happened here though. Probably you'll see those 300 gems untouched after relogin, but I could be wrong.

Logged out and logged in again - still the same (25 blue gems remaining - I was slightly above 600 before the awakening at level 400, so now I'm at level 450 with only 25 remaining). Indeed, next time this happens, I'll take some screenshots. I think that's the second time it does to me though, but the first time I convinced myself I was wrong (that was when I had thousands of gems, so I didn't keep track carefully enough).

• Thinking 1

28 minutes ago, Tib said:

Tried

Logged out and logged in again - still the same (25 blue gems remaining - I was slightly above 600 before the awakening at level 400, so now I'm at level 450 with only 25 remaining). Indeed, next time this happens, I'll take some screenshots. I think that's the second time it does to me though, but the first time I convinced myself I was wrong (that was when I had thousands of gems, so I didn't keep track carefully enough).

Try contacting support, they can look at the logs.

• Like 1