Fun/Painful game

GokuSSJB

Afaik there are many more actions that cost kobans rather than energy. Energy is actually one of the more easy and abundant resources as it costs only seven minutes to regenerate energy.

Energy is used as far as I know only in the main story and the side quests. Yea, you can also spend 60 energy to gain 1 champion ticket but who does that except people who have already finished all available story and side quests?

Against villains/world trolls the resource is combativity, in seasons kisses are used, in the League/Tower of Fame you got the battle tokens, in Pantheon worship and against champions the tickets.

Out of all these resources, energy is by far the easiest to get and also the fastest.

The game is designed to be played with a bit of patience anyways, you aren't supposed to blitz through the entire story in two weeks or even one month.

• Like 1

@GokuSSJB: If you go a little bit forward in Level your ability to storage Energy and Combativity will expand (Energy to 100, Combativity to 20). Energy will regenerate 8 in an hour so you will get 192 Energy every day and combativity one every 30 minutes so you can get 48 per day. You need ca. 8.500 Energy for the first five worlds, the next two requires ca. 10.000 Energy and if you reach the 10th world each world requires ca. 20.000 Energy. This game is realy a marathon, not a sprint. If you haven't the patience for a long time game than it's better to choose another game. The other Ressources Eckos speak are relevant to and you should take some time to think how to you will use them.

I recommend to read the "Your Performence Handbook" thread in this forum. There are much tips and infos for beginner.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GokuSSJB said:

thats cool

Are you actually replying to yourself? :o Please do this privately on your home planet rather than in front of other people on this forum.

Just so you know, this is a forum about the game Hentai Heroes. Random cryptic brags about being a DBZ roleplay fan would be more at home on a... DBZ roleplay forum instead (I think). As already advised by another moderator, please stop spamming us.

This might actually speak to you a bit better: we already have a top whale called Gogeta. And the way this game is designed, you would need thousands of euros AND a solid couple of years of playing daily to have a shot at even becoming competitive at the higher ranks of PvP (having started just now, judging from your few game-related comments). My guess is this is not the type of game you think it is. Sorry. Good luck have fun.