Donation contest

All this fuzz over contests ?

Just don't care about them and every koban is a bonus.

There is no way in this game to be on top of every chart. And don't try to be sad for hypothetical unlucky players. They are there, sure, but if they really are active players, then there luck will chance at some point.

11 hours ago, Fapfox said:

Many people wanted a way to buy kobans with ingame money for a long time.
Now they got it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have been able to buy kobans for a long time now did you never click something that required more kobans than you had such as epic pachinko?

The new donation contest is about using the money you get off bosses/harem members.

Edited by natstar

8 hours ago, Varnart said:

always up for a Netflix binge watch with you darling, maybe orange is the new black or something else, im sure we could decide ;)

Did you binge watch that???   I love that show!!  Not totally sure why actually.  Have you seen most of them?  I like the latina girl who is a bit nutty?  And wants to marry Christopher?  And then does get married to the guy in prison!!??  In rl, it is not as great in Fed pen.  most woman are there over BS (see above for translation of BS- is capital BS the same?  or a level better?)  drug charges.  AND girls get raped by the guards far more than you will ever know.  I know this bc when girls are raped?  they have to let them out. So we have to binge watch something less political!!  Or at least w/less rape.

I liked the drug guy and the spin off was his lawyer.  the Lawyer is Saul.  What was that one?  And I really like Alias with Jennifer Garner.  she got dumped by that awful man for some hookers he met on a drug binge.  See above:  Poor women get penitentiary for drug crimes.  Do you like any really old ones?  they are now on Netflix.  Even from like 70s.  Think of that.  50 yr old shows via internet.-.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shidou said:

those PvP nitwits 

What does it mean "PvP"?  I'm good on nitwit.  That is a funny word:  Nit + Wit.  Nit, not Knit, means "not, or without, or lacking"  + "wit" means dummy, blockhead, blatherskite (that really cool word didn't make it into Google dictionary:  "a person who talks at great length without making much sense AKA:  Donald J. Trump, hehehe)

I'm pretty sure I am PvP, aren't I?

I'm not mad.  I have love for Shidou and appreciate all the work he does here on the forum.

Arena battles really just do me right.  I like the rewards and I like to watch the combat you know?  see the variables of who is judge and who can beat you.  It is not like I haven't lost battles.

Inside my own self, I am not a patient person:  I am not disciplined.  So I find more joy in the arena than slogging along waiting a month for a girl to drop.  

For me, it is very easy decision:  I can play and enjoy my arena battles and feel very good!!!  Or like Shidou accurately and reasonably points out:  I can pick someplace else.

I was on a website when I found this one!!!

Hehehee!!!   I know for sure:  no one knows my life situation:  No one knows what problems I face, if any!!  haha.  This game, HH, means alot to me:  I love that many players on here share our thoughts and our feelings.  And our accomplishments and victories.  If HH makes a million dollars next month, we don't get any of it!!  Yet we are glad if it does, because we want to continue!!!

Now dammit!!!  I have a contest to win!!!  hahaha.

Besos to you Shidou!!  Sincere TY!  for all you do to moderate these forums for us.

brassy

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

What does it mean "PvP"?  I'm good on nitwit.  That is a funny word:  Nit + Wit.  Nit, not Knit, means "not, or without, or lacking"  + "wit" means dummy, blockhead, blatherskite (that really cool word didn't make it into Google dictionary:  "a person who talks at great length without making much sense AKA:  Donald J. Trump, hehehe)

I'm pretty sure I am PvP, aren't I?

I'm not mad.  I have love for Shidou and appreciate all the work he does here on the forum.

Arena battles really just do me right.  I like the rewards and I like to watch the combat you know?  see the variables of who is judge and who can beat you.  It is not like I haven't lost battles.

Inside my own self, I am not a patient person:  I am not disciplined.  So I find more joy in the arena than slogging along waiting a month for a girl to drop.  

For me, it is very easy decision:  I can play and enjoy my arena battles and feel very good!!!  Or like Shidou accurately and reasonably points out:  I can pick someplace else.

I was on a website when I found this one!!!

Hehehee!!!   I know for sure:  no one knows my life situation:  No one knows what problems I face, if any!!  haha.  This game, HH, means alot to me:  I love that many players on here share our thoughts and our feelings.  And our accomplishments and victories.  If HH makes a million dollars next month, we don't get any of it!!  Yet we are glad if it does, because we want to continue!!!

Now dammit!!!  I have a contest to win!!!  hahaha.

Besos to you Shidou!!  Sincere TY!  for all you do to moderate these forums for us.

brassy

"Those PvP nitwits" I"m refering to people that solely focus on PvP, no event girl farm nor regular girl farm. You'll see them mostly around the first few pages on tow if you need an example. And as I feel for them , it's as I said, "you're gonna farm levels in a collect them all game?" For me it's idiotic. Regardless thanks the positive feedback

10 minutes ago, grepolis said:

So with that donation mechanism I decided not to look anymore at the competition page....this game missed creativity and focussed only on cheap real money.  

-_-

What are you talking about?
You are NOT donating real life money with the donation mechanism, it's in game cash, the kind you get from fighting bosses or from collecting from your harem.

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Did you binge watch that???   I love that show!!  Not totally sure why actually.  Have you seen most of them?  I like the latina girl who is a bit nutty?  And wants to marry Christopher?  And then does get married to the guy in prison!!??  In rl, it is not as great in Fed pen.  most woman are there over BS (see above for translation of BS- is capital BS the same?  or a level better?)  drug charges.  AND girls get raped by the guards far more than you will ever know.  I know this bc when girls are raped?  they have to let them out. So we have to binge watch something less political!!  Or at least w/less rape.

I liked the drug guy and the spin off was his lawyer.  the Lawyer is Saul.  What was that one?  And I really like Alias with Jennifer Garner.  she got dumped by that awful man for some hookers he met on a drug binge.  See above:  Poor women get penitentiary for drug crimes.  Do you like any really old ones?  they are now on Netflix.  Even from like 70s.  Think of that.  50 yr old shows via internet.-.  

your talking right up my alley brassy, we could curl up in front of a fire and binge all night, my house, if you don't mind my cats, and somehow I know you don't :)

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

-_-

What are you talking about?
You are NOT donating real life money with the donation mechanism, it's in game cash, the kind you get from fighting bosses or from collecting from your harem.

You have to donate each month...money dear...who's not paying...could not donate the money you collect in the game...that's the point.  To participate to the donation mechanism you need to pay monthly. 

Just now, grepolis said:

You have to donate each month...money dear...who's not paying...could not donate the money you collect in the game...that's the point.  To participate to the donation mechanism you need to pay monthly. 

No, you can collect the money freely ¬¬
People are just to lazy to go to Harem and collect the money themselves "because it takes too long".

If you don't buy kobans you will not see any button to use the money of your harem in the contest... What you talked about is that you can use kobans for collecting the money of your harem. The problem is different...players are forced to buy kobans if they want to use money in the contest.

14 minutes ago, grepolis said:

If you don't buy kobans you will not see any button to use the money of your harem in the contest... What you talked about is that you can use kobans for collecting the money of your harem. The problem is different...players are forced to buy kobans if they want to use money in the contest.

I don't think that that's how it works.
The donation mechanism is only possible in the new contests, and I haven't seen those yet.
So either provide a screenshot of you having one of the new contests, or I will just file this in the BS cabinet.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I don't think that that's how it works.
The donation mechanism is only possible in the new contests, and I haven't seen those yet.
So either provide a screenshot of you having one of the new contests, or I will just file this in the BS cabinet.

i have seen screenshot somewhere but think that was from a test-server.

3 hours ago, grepolis said:

where did u get this information. if i read the information right u can buy points with ingame cash. i still think this is a mistake but that is another matter. but its free for everyone who want to parcipate.

• Like 1