Daily Goals potion not issued

Boulie2

I'm not sure if i misunderstood something or if it's a bug, but after reading other thread it feels like a bug so i'll report it here.

It seems like all the Green goal are not giving any potion to me

I did 4 Whites Goals (MP*1, 1 awakening, grunts and Champions), 3 Greens (500K Y spend, buy items, daily mission), 1 purple (8 pantheon battle)

This should take me to 4*10 + 3*15 + 1*25 = 110 potions; but i only got 65. (Which coincidentally is the number i should get from green goals)

The Goals are tagged as finished, but i didn't get the potions so i can't get the items. It seems to works for others so i'm a bit surprised. I initially thought that i was stuck on the 40 marks, but i waited to test the purple goals to see if he worked before reporting this.

I tried disconnecting, connecting from another support and so on, it just doesn't reward the potion properly. :)

It can happen if you complete part of your tasks in one device (your PC) and later you complete some others in another device (your phone).

If you logout and login again, the tasks and the timer sinchronize again to show what you have completed, but the total potions that unlock your rewards do not add to what the tasks show below, and the rewards are linked to that total, so in occasions you can have tasks that add more than 100 point but the total is lower than that.

• Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Il y a 1 heure, jelom a dit :

It can happen if you complete part of your tasks in one device (your PC) and later you complete some others in another device (your phone).

If you logout and login again, the tasks and the timer sinchronize again to show what you have completed, but the total potions that unlock your rewards do not add to what the tasks show below, and the rewards are linked to that total, so in occasions you can have tasks that add more than 100 point but the total is lower than that.

Well, i’ll try to not complete them on phone then.

Thanks for the info :) 

il y a 21 minutes, jelom a dit :

Ovbiously THIS is not working well.

imagen.thumb.png.3b7653163ebd80870f99e8bfc7feb78a.png

Yeah, that's exactly the situation i was in yesterday.

My problem was indeed that i used my phone (as Jelom pointed out) so today i was careful not to complete mission with it and i was fine. Did you also use your phone?

I hope this will be fixed more or less soon, it's not "hard" to check that before using my phone but it's not really enjoyable :P