Mythic Pachinko X6

WalkerTexass

Hello,

I saved some orbs for mythic pachinko X6, I spent them to get Fanny & Fione, and got 25 shards for Fanny & Fione 4 times in a row. Was I lucky or is it how the orbs work ?

I still have 12 X6 orbs, but only I only want the third girl ( silver Lupa). If I spent them, would I get 25 shards 4 times for the 1st girl, then 25 shards x4 for the second and finally 25 shards X4 for silver Lupa ?

1 minute ago, WalkerTexass said:

Hello,

I saved some orbs for mythic pachinko X6, I spent them to get Fanny & Fione, and got 25 shards for Fanny & Fione 4 times in a row. Was I lucky or is it how the orbs work ?

I still have 12 X6 orbs, but only I only want the third girl ( silver Lupa). If I spent them, would I get 25 shards 4 times for the 1st girl, then 25 shards x4 for the second and finally 25 shards X4 for silver Lupa ?

you got really lucky if you had more girls than FF. It works totally random.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh God so I was lucky, it's like 1% chance to get 25 shards for the same girl 4 times in a row when there are 3 girls... I just coudn't believe it that's why I posted here.

I will try to get silver lupa after reset, I will let you know the result, bu it's like I exhausted my luck for the 100 years to come lol

Thx for answers

5 minutes ago, WalkerTexass said:

Oh God so I was lucky, it's like 1% chance to get 25 shards for the same girl 4 times in a row when there are 3 girls... I just coudn't believe it that's why I posted here.

I will try to get silver lupa after reset, I will let you know the result, bu it's like I exhausted my luck for the 100 years to come lol

Thx for answers

sure, but, if i understood you correctly, you still have 12x6 orbs - besides how good or bad your luck is: with 12 orbs you will get her definitley.

If the other girls are event girls you might even consider letting them stay on 75 or 50 shards and finish them in the next OD (if they get on a villain).

Edited by blaa

There s definitively something odd.. 3 girls on pachinko let s name them A B and C, my results are

A A A B A B B B which left me with silver lupa, the one i wanted, as last one.

I think there something linked to which girl is showed as first girl ( like by ID ), because When i tried Fanny & Fione, it was the first girl shown.

Anyway got 3 legendary girls, including the one I wanted silver lupa, plus i could use 5 pachinko X3 instead of 2 pachinko x6 so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by WalkerTexass

7 hours ago, WalkerTexass said:

I think there something linked to which girl is showed as first girl

No, there isn't, it's totally random.

All possible combinations have the same exact odds of happening, there's nothing strange in yours, it's like any other one.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, jelom said:

People underestimate how frequently long runs of the same result happen in real life, RNG plays tricks on us.

One of the best ways to check if a result is not random but custom made by a person trying to make it appear as random is the fact that it has nearly no long runs of the same result. Our brains tend to think "repeated result" != "random" and that's simply not true.

• Like 3