New girls

GandalfElGrease

On 11/14/2017 at 2:22 PM, casey said:

I would think it would be great if Melanie from Hamelin Town- The tragic happy # 16 was added to Epic Pachinko.

It's my opinion that she is the hottest girl I-ve come across in my adventures yet.

I agree with you there, Melanie is physically sexy (if not a little bland, character-wise), but I would also suggest a return of Virginia from the Academy in Plain of Rituals.  She looks like a kind of kick-arse school ma'am type, like Deitra, who would know how to squeeze the last bit of semen from a cock, even against its will!  Hey, I just wanted to share this for those who despair at ever getting random drops of girls in battles.  I was one of these (and posted as such, to my embarrassment now!).  I just had Zoe come over to my harem in my battle against Finalmecia.  "Yes! Yes YES!" I went, fist in the air!  You should've seen me - so pathetic!  Because in that game my specialty is know-how, hers was a great drop.  At first appearance, her battle stats also look pretty good.  It'll be interesting to see if she pushes Secretary Rabbi and Samane off their perches once her experience is maxed (Clarisse displaced Red Battler).  I don't like the thought that Zoe likes to be brutalised (not my style with females), but she's tiny and VERY cute.  Getting her and Clarisse has put my battle stats up impressively and I just might have to have a go in the arena!  So don't lose hope, guys.  Patience is a virtue here so relax and enjoy the game.  When one does drop it'll be the most pleasant shock you will have.  I recommend (with the extra cash you get from all your girls to date and what you earn from winning battles) that you invest in accumulating gifts and maybe books.  I'm not bothering with the contest where I give money to the old judge!  Instead,  was able to take Clarisse and Zoe to their full affection levels and it didn't take me long to max out their experience too.  In my hardcore game, I'm keen to win Edna. She seems a bit weird, but she's cute AND she's hardcore, but I'm only in the beginning of Hamelin Town in this game.  By the time I get to Plain of Rituals, the developers might have advanced the game to the next two quests.  I'm looking forward to them because artists and writers have shown they have a sense of humour so far and the artwork is really good - great and subtle expressions on the faces of the characters.  I might also learn about that weird quest drop sphere is called.  Congratulations, team!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Habi said:

fish existed first so that should answer your question. :D

It is true fish came before man, but until man / woman arrived  there wasn't anyone around to smell either. 

Also it is more likely that man figured out he had more use for a woman :P well before he knew anything about fish 

38 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Am I odd if I want Edwarda to be a possible harem girl too? those who see her in her space event suit will understand me :P

I'd second this request, and just make it so each affection level is just one of their different costumes from events etc.

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

I'd like to see more girls from games and anime like

Any girl from highschool DXD

Any girl from Rosario + Vampire

Any girl from RWBY

Jessica from Dragon Quest

Misty, May and Dawn from pokemon

And because I know it would make a lot of people other happy, My Little Pony girls

If I am not mistaken, then Mountain Sophie is based on May. Her working name was May as well.