Question and problem(s).

erimar266

All day today, I've not been able to use Tower of Fame and keep getting the following message: "There are not enough opponents left to auto-challenge right now.  Please challenge them one by one."  The trouble or problem is that I don't recall ever doing tower of fame only one opponent at a time!!  What is the way to do that please?  I've been trying to figure it out, but have not been able to yet unfortunately!!!  I also don't recall that there has ever been a time when I've not been able to use all 15 challenges at once until today!!!!

Out of 102 possible opponents, only one of them gave me that 1x button on the right!!  What will happen after I use that one challenge attempt?  I went through the entire list and there were 101 which didn't give me any challenge attempts at all!! Again, what will happen after I use that one challenge attempt?

Seriously? What will happen after you challenge one player is that  you will challenge that player. What most likely happened is you used all of your challenges using the 15 challenge button and had one challenge left over.

Just a bit of advice: it is better to fight one at a time. It saves Kobans and, lets you look at the strength of each opponent if they boosted etc...

• Like 1

If you have always used x15 fights in Tower of Fame, you probably didn't realize a very important fact: you can challenge each opponent 3 times at most, for a total of 300 fights per month week (Sometimes a bit more, if there are more than 101 players in a league).

Once all 300 fights are done, you can't fight anymore, and you have to wait for the end of the league. The league resets once a week, every Thursday.

Edited by Liliat

25 minutes ago, Liliat said:

If you have always used x15 fights in Tower of Fame, you probably didn't realize a very important fact: you can challenge each opponent 3 times at most, for a total of 300 fights per month (Sometimes a bit more, if there are more than 101 players in a league).

Per week*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1