"Jessie, we have to cook!"  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jessie

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Aaaaaaand... got her. Final considerations: this is actually going to be my favourite event i think. I mean i did all very chilled, just "bang" when i had time. Also i could use my combact combati combat points on whoever i wanted, werebunny police in this case. 

All ended in a legendary 5 star girl, some shards of other girls and lots of affection that helped to upgrade my Mythic Norou to her last stage. Does this feel good ? yes and a lot too.

• Like 2

Got this one but cost too much. I used all 5 team slots and had to refresh best team twice. On lvl 97 and 98 I got unlucky and had lots of crits against me. I was 302 and my best team was all 500s. For next month to be more successful any suggestion on what I should try I'd like to continue this event but I want to make it through without refreshes and build up to only having to use 1 team. My equipment is near or at my level and I don't have all stats maxed. HC has most points. Thanks for any advice in advance. Later I'm going to attempt CH but we'll see how that goes.

@Clce101 My advises are:

a) try to max your stats as fast as possible. Not only helpfull for BB, for other parts of the game too.

b) try expand your harem as fast as possible to max the synergie effects

c) build your teams with 3 girls with the conter element (not so important if the boss element is dominatrix, voyeur or submissive), 2 dominatrix (more damage) and 2 sensuals (more healing). The additional attack and ego from counter-element is very helpful. More damage lead to the possibility that you will be able to minimize the attacks of the boss so the Boss have lower opportunity to crit against you. The dominatrix, submissive and Voyeur group give crit chance and is a nice boost to, but not so mighty as the other group with the attack and ego.

d) try to have a level up after BB starts and another one before it ends. The additional two player Levels can be very helpfull.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

@Clce101 My advises are:

a) try to max your stats as fast as possible. Not only helpfull for BB, for other parts of the game too.

b) try expand your harem as fast as possible to max the synergie effects

c) build your teams with 3 girls with the conter element (not so important if the boss element is dominatrix, voyeur or submissive), 2 dominatrix (more damage) and 2 sensuals (more healing). The additional attack and ego from counter-element is very helpful. More damage lead to the possibility that you will be able to minimize the attacks of the boss so the Boss have lower opportunity to crit against you. The dominatrix, submissive and Voyeur group give crit chance and is a nice boost to, but not so mighty as the other group with the attack and ego.

d) try to have a level up after BB starts and another one before it ends. The additional two player Levels can be very helpfull.

In addition to +1/like my other advice is not to spend koban.  IMO there are better values.  I believe this is discussed also on the other "new feature" thread.  If you're desperate for 5*s this is one way to get them but it'll be a pricy one.  This event (like many others) proves that rushing is expensive, this is a "in it for the long haul" game.