Feedback Re: Features Survey

Boulie2

16 ore fa, Master-17 ha scritto:

Custom Bundles - For those who pay, so be it, as long as the bonuses received won't affect the daily Contests.👍

Well, this already happens with non-custom bundles, though. The only resource that doesn't count towards contests' scores if it comes from bundles is player's xp. Everything else will inevitably affect daily contests, if the resources you bought are required in the contest that's running in that moment

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 8:08 AM, Antimon said:

Well, this already happens with non-custom bundles, though. The only resource that doesn't count towards contests' scores if it comes from bundles is player's xp. Everything else will inevitably affect daily contests, if the resources you bought are required in the contest that's running in that moment

The only problematic ones are "Stairs for your Glory" and "All Shall Fear your Skills". For every other contest there are ways of stockpiling resources to get huge scores, but for these two there really aren't any good ways to do that. There are limited ways to stockpile combativity, but it's inefficient to do so and you aren't going to stockpile enough to beat a whale in a daily contest anyways so there's no point trying. The only way to win these contests is either to spend kobons (strictly unprofitable) or buy a bundle (literally pay-to-win).

If this custom bundle system is the impetus to get rid of these two contest types then that's a good thing in my view. Of course, this is unlikely. I frequently see scores on these contests indicating 10+ combativity refills were spent when they do not even overlap a contest, meaning whales are throwing money at these contests for no apparent reason. I can't imagine Kinkoid wants to turn off that cash spigot.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Attirm said:

whales are throwing money at these contests for no apparent reason

I elaborated earlier on, but to understand their perspective you need to put yourself in their shoes. You're filthy rich IRL and/or for whatever other reason, you've set a monthly budget of hundreds of Euros or more for this specific hobby of yours. So, you buy every good to decent deal under the sun by default (maximum monthly card, season pass, and fairly much any bundle, no matter how bad of a deal it is in and of itself, because that's still not as bad value as the permanent pure koban offers). And then, most months, you still have a lot of budget left to spend, so you end up buying not only any last-minute bundle that shows up for you, but also actually spending € directly on the permanent pure koban offers.

So the reason is just "because that's what whales do". They have more resources than needed to complete and collect anything and everything. They spend some of the leftovers wherever they can extract any extra value (in their eyes at least). Custom bundles wouldn't change that, it would just make their spending slightly more efficient here and there.

• Like 5

I absolutely agree with you here Div, well said buddy.

I have a friend who I consider rich (he has just over 1 mil in € saved up), and he always tells me that he doesn't know what to spend it on other than his hobbies, since he owns his own house, a car and has a stable job/income.
So, he spends thousands a month on pokemon cards, because that's one of his big hobbies and is in his eyes worth the investment. Of course, he still goes + in his economy each month after everything is paid for (living expenses, rent a.s.o.) so who am I to judge what he decides to spend his hobby-money on. 

Just like Div above me said, when you really enjoy/like something the money spent on it can in their eyes be worth it.

Of course in the eyes of us F2P peasants it's really annoying to get our asses handed to us in contests and the likes by whales, but then again, that IS what the whales paid for. 

I mean, it's unrealistic to complain to McDonalds if we got a cheeseburger for free while a paying customer received a Big Mac. 

I don't like getting beaten by whales, it really sucks and takes a lot of the fun out of it (I am against pay to win in general when it comes to games), but I still understand why it happens so I still accept and respect the outcome. 
I'll just punch my pillow in frustration afterwards anyway ;) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

And that's why I don't usually play F2P games, this is the only one for me. I prefer to pay for my games, otherwise the type of game design that comes from it is something I don't like. Even if I were filthy rich, paying to get advantages in a game would take all the fun out of it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My feedback was pretty negative on every proposed feature.I'd rather the game be made simpler than more complicated. I wouldn't pay for any of these features and, if that means they don't do anything for me, I will simply ignore them. I already do my best to ignore gems and elements except as I need certain girls to make my team of 7.

I will say Path of Valor and Daily Goals worked out well for me as a free player. Nice rewards for not much effort. I guess I can hope some of the new things are as useful.

To me, as much as they talk about PvP, this is a solitaire game meant to kill some time and have sexy girls in it. I play for free and don't begrudge those who pay their extra awards and achievements. It doesn't bother me if they get more stuff than I do.

Once I can travel without masks/tests/etc. I will start spending much less time on Hentai Heroes.

• Like 8

On 3/19/2022 at 7:00 AM, Slynia said:

Of course in the eyes of us F2P peasants it's really annoying to get our asses handed to us in contests and the likes by whales, but then again, that IS what the whales paid for. 

<snark on> The problem is that bundle buying isn't properly incentivized.  What we need, since we don't have enough resource draining contests already, is a weekly bundle buying contest.  Not only would that allow us to insta-win the multiple daily contests (since nearly everything is a contest now and there's always a bundle to win the contests), but the top finisher could get an uber-exclusive 8* girl that's always blessed and beats any three Mythics.  2nd through 4th place finishers would receive tokens that allow them to insta-win daily contests (all of them).  These tokens would auto-increment their scores to 1st place so that every other competitor in their bracket keeps burning resources to pass them.  In addition to the ultra-exclusive girl, the top finisher would also receive 10x sniping tokens so that he can pass the 2nd through 4th place finishers (and everyone else) in his sleep. The tokens would be activated the night before and insta-win during the last second.  THEN, the game would be "fun." <snark off>

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

39 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

<snark on> The problem is that bundle buying isn't properly incentivized.  What we need, since we don't have enough resource draining contests already, is a weekly bundle buying contest.  Not only would that allow us to insta-win the multiple daily contests (since nearly everything is a contest now and there's always a bundle to win the contests), but the top finisher could get an uber-exclusive 8* girl that's always blessed and beats any three Mythics.  2nd through 4th place finishers would receive tokens that allow them to insta-win daily contests (all of them).  These tokens would auto-increment their scores to 1st place so that every other competitor in their bracket keeps burning resources to pass them.  In addition to the ultra-exclusive girl, the top finisher would also receive 10x sniping tokens so that he can pass the 2nd through 4th place finishers (and everyone else) in his sleep. The tokens would be activated the night before and insta-win during the last second.  THEN, the game would be "fun." <snark off>

You forgot to add that uber exclusive 8* girl will cost 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,0000 in gifts and books to upgrade.  But, if you buy this special bundle you may get an automatic upgrade.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, DvDivXXX said:

//snip

I've ranked all three of the things that would make me quit the game if they were to be implemented, as a 9. What I meant to convey was "PLEASE DON'T!". Not "of course I love those, but not as much as the other ones".

//snip

Pleased to see the Patch notes fall as they did.  This post (19 days ago) made me realize that I had voted opposite of intent (9 vs 1) because the survey was so long and I wanted to move on.  So for 19 days I've been agonizing, imagining if other people did the same, we'd get all the features we didn't want :(

Anyway, with that not happening (exactly) wanted to give feedback on the survey itself (not on the results/options) if anyone from the company is reading.

The ranking at the end against each other was IMO not really necessary.  We already voted for the features, so all you did was have us remember what we voted and (hopefully) repost it in a similar but different way.

If you are going to do that again next time ignoring my last statement, a small picture or link to what the feature was would have saved me some mental pain.

In closing, regardless of want or not want (I've said this before), I appreciate being asked.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 2