Need a bit advice

Shadow93

So on doing good on CxH but my old HH Account doesnt do so Well because havent played it for long time

So its lvl 329 stats maxed only 279 girls though:/ and the Club i am in has upgradeable stuff lvl 13 

I have 4 mythics and can get girls zo lvl 600( maybe enough gems for 650 some once enough girls lvl 600)

And 16 or So 5* legendaries.

So first problem i think i Lack a ton of exp items  to get enough girls lvl 600

Second is

When i check tower of fame in dicktator 2 it seems lvl 600 would be good enough with 4 mythics but my Harmonie stat is like 30k Lower ans Endrunde too 10 k or do Lower( i think it is because of lvl some like 130 lvls above me xD) so i loose a lot :/

have a lot of boosters dince i didnt use them much when i played earlier(147 ginseng 231 chlorella 44 chordyceps

at moment its so bad last week didnt even get kobans as reward there :/

Should i Focus on spending kobans on pov for leveling up faster and the 100k Expboosters ? I think most event girls besides the 5 and 6* not really Helping anyway

Or spend kobans on more mythics and upgrading the first 3 Pop Missions?

Hope its not to long and understandable

Edited by Shadow93

At first allways the 3 permanent PoPs. With the Mythic and Great Pachinko Orbs you will be able to a) get the 1* Girls to boost your Synergie battel boni, b) create better income from selling equipment, c) gain a nice additional amount of gifts and books, d) gain Booster from MyP and sometimes a girl to expand your Harem.

Focus not only on Mythics, try to gain more 5* Legendaries as well (Boss Bang, Club Champ, League reward, Legendary Contest), because Blessings are very important and a blessed 5* Legendary is normaly able to beat a non-blesses Mythic. Have a look on the Elements too.

47 minutes ago, Shadow93 said:

at moment its so bad last week didnt even get kobans as reward there :/

That should be a great hint. I own your same setup *with no mythics!*, and I can reach 60th on D2, but no more.

CHX have a limited array of girls, so once you own the couple best ones you're guaranteed to blast everyone. Here, a larger selection is better. 16 Legendary 5 aren't enough, I own them maxed at 600, but the blessing sort out just 2 or 3 of them. Ideally, you want 5 to 6 blessed + 1 mythic.

Legendary 5 are flooding in since months, so you should try complete a large set before everything else. Also, you should have already levelled up PoP to 9 (10 is not usefull and spare you 1800 kobans). Do it ASAP.

K ty so upgrading Pop first n more 5*s mhm League one kinda hard atm would need drop Leagues first i think 

And what about lvl. And there fore using kobans on pov to lvl faster?. like i said stat wise it seems okay besides harmony and endurance

• Like 1

I'm level 338. I'm quite sure that even by Level 350 the same results will happen. So I don't see the point into rushing levelling up: Daily Goals, winning on affordable Leagues and regular PoV are enough *to me*.

I think you can spare kobans by avoiding the second path for the moment, and invest on the PoP.

Wait for other users advices anyway. I'm not a league competitor, others can have differet perspectives.

Gain level will help you everytime. But be carefull: the temporary PoPs level up every 35 player level and they will need much more strength every level. So it will be good if you expand your Harem (not forget that synergie Bonus needs much more girls too) to have enough strenght for higher levels of t-PoPs.

At the moment I would recommend following ranking for Kobanspending in your situation: a) permanet PoPs to lvl 9 or 10, b) Orgy Days villain girls (By the way more gems to awaken from the villain battles and perhaps some tier girls on top), c) PoV and PoA - not only for the XP, all the other rewards are helpfull too. It depends on your playstile which Path is more worth to you. I think it would be a good idea to calculate your Koban spending so, that you will have every 3rd month enough Koban to go for a Mythic.

• Like 1

Player level is very important for Leagues, but it raises relatively slowly (Although recently, there really is a flood of Player XP; so it's a lot faster). It's an important investment, but it's not the only one.

As others mentioned, TPoP is important, because it gives so many Orbs that can help you get girls, equipment and cash (And also Kobans via Daily Contests, indirectly). And since it's a fixed price (And not something you need to pay for again each month), it's really something you want as soon as possible.

Books are important, but there's not much you can do to get them faster. Investing in Player XP (Via paid PoV) is more important, in my opinion (Also, the amount of books we get for free nowadays is sufficient for steady progress; no need to burn kobans for books, especially for players in the lvl 300~400 range).

4 Mythics and 16 Legendary girls is (almost) enough to get a good team. You can always include more Mythics (7 or more), but there's a point where more Legendaries is just too expensive (Better level up a few girls from 600 to 650 than 1 girl from 0 to 600). I currently play with 20 L5 and 7 M6 girls in D1, and it's really sufficient (Even if I don't have the best girls each week, I will be able to reach lvl 700/750 faster).

What you need:

- Just a few more L5/M6 girls. Try to have 3 of each element, with at least 25 Power. Don't waste resources on "old" Legendary girls, as they are weaker and just as expensive as the new ones.

- More player levels (Which will increase your market stats and equipment).

The ideal balance between Mythic girls and PoV XP is hard to find, especially when you don't earn enough Kobans to get both. Maybe try to get 1 mythic girl every other month, and spend the rest of your Kobans on PoV XP? At least until you get your 7th Mythic girl.

Il y a 3 heures, Shadow93 a dit :

have a lot of boosters dince i didnt use them much when i played earlier(147 ginseng 231 chlorella 44 chordyceps

at moment its so bad last week didnt even get kobans as reward there

You should go back a league. Staying in D1-Top30 is better than D2-Top100. You want to stay in this 16~30 rank to maximize your Kobans income, as well as the XP rewards. Always activate 3 legendary boosters (Ginseng + Chlorella for now; keep your precious Cordyceps for higher leagues), and try to fight unboosted opponents. D1-Top30 should be largely doable, and with a bit of practice, even D2-Top45/30 should be fine.