Work with big harem after last update

Салерион

Have a 850+ girls in harem. If open harem on last girl and go up (or if you go from the beginning purposefully to the very bottom) - loading full list... and after this starting freezes. It slows down so much that it is unrealistic to do anything.

Even if you just scroll up and down, it slows down a lot. And if you start collecting profits, it completely freezes. Animated collection of money, with flying packs - this is very conducive to this.

Checked in the task manager. If the usual window with the game consumes 8% of the CPU resources, then with a fully open harem, the consumption rises to 30+%. RAM consumption does not jump.

Before yesterday's update, there were no such problems.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 12:47 AM, Салерион said:

This is surprising. Many players noticed the harem was significantly faster and smoother to load and scroll through since Wednesday's patch. You seem to be experiencing the exact opposite? :(

You should send an in-game ticket about this. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:47 AM, Салерион said:

I have the same problem, while collecting money I have to go to the market and back multiple times. It helps but it is annoying. And here I assumed it is the same for everyone but surprise, apparently:

On 3/28/2022 at 6:34 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Many players noticed the harem was significantly faster and smoother to load and scroll through since Wednesday's patch. You seem to be experiencing the exact opposite? :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ginpachi said:

I have the same problem

Sorry to hear that. Same problem, same advice, though (please don't expect a reply before Monday, support staff works from Monday to Friday):

On 3/28/2022 at 6:34 AM, DvDivXXX said:

You should send an in-game ticket about this. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

On 3/28/2022 at 1:55 PM, 45026831 said:

Did you recently start using a community userscript? If so, does it still do this without?

Previously, I could load all 850 characters and slowed down in the same way as it slows down now about loading 250-300 characters. I'm talking now just about the transfer of the list, without even collecting profits.

After start using HH++, which disables flying stacks of banknotes, among other things - got much better. But still, the load on the processor is much higher than it was before.

For me, this is generally strange, I always thought that user scripts increase the load on the hardware. But in this case, it's the other way around. After installing and enabling the script, the game began to slow down noticeably less.

PS: I have a suspicion that this is a rare problem that only manifested itself in people with very weak hardware, and in particular a weak or problematic video processor.

Edited by Салерион
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, vasya-vl said:

I am experiencing similar problems when collecting money. 700+ girls.

And damn it, animation is disabled in the settings!

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Sad 1

We kindly ask you to press Ctrl+F5 while on the game page. In case the issue persists, clear your browser's cache and cookies and make sure that the third-party cookies are allowed. Afterward, restart the browser and then try to open the page again. Alternatively, you can also try through a different browser like chrome, mozilla, safari or edge. Please be advised that we do not recommend using opera to play our games.

To deal with such answers ... We will continue to suffer.

Just now, vasya-vl said:

We kindly ask you to press Ctrl+F5 while on the game page. In case the issue persists, clear your browser's cache and cookies and make sure that the third-party cookies are allowed. Afterward, restart the browser and then try to open the page again. Alternatively, you can also try through a different browser like chrome, mozilla, safari or edge. Please be advised that we do not recommend using opera to play our games.

On 5/19/2022 at 12:21 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

"We kindly ask you to press Ctrl+F5 while on the game page. In case the issue persists, clear your browser's cache and cookies and make sure that the third-party cookies are allowed. Afterward, restart the browser and then try to open the page again. Alternatively, you can also try through a different browser like chrome, mozilla, safari or edge. Please be advised that we do not recommend using opera to play our games."

On 5/19/2022 at 12:21 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I am:
When scrolling through the list of girls in the harem, the site slows down unimaginably. Sometimes there is a hang for an indefinite time and jumps in scrolling through the list. Raising money without buying is very difficult. In addition: animation is disabled in the settings, but flying money is still present when collecting.
Firefox 100, Windows 7 (but actually tested on Windows 10, with different browsers and three computers available to me - the problem does not depend on the power of the hardware).

Support:

I am:
I checked in Chrome, I did not see the difference between FireFox. Money with the animation turned off is still flying, the list slows down after about 250 girls. Even just scrolling through the list by the scroll bar to the end is impossible. Scrolling with the cursor arrow, as well as with the mouse, is interrupted, then there is a jump through a page or two. Going back up the list causes similar difficulties.

Support:
We would like to inform you that on our end when you disable the animations, the animation for the Yemens is only displayed in the bar and the game runs smoothly. Please clear your browser's cookies and history and also make sure that you have the latest software version of your browser.

I am:
Cleaning doesn't help. The list slows down even on a newly installed browser on a gaming computer. The problem is not in the browser, not in the cache, cookies and not in the computer. The problem of a large number of girls in the list and the way this list is loaded.

Support is desperate. I don't think they even read what I write. The problem remains.

My PC run Win10 and I use Firefox too, but I have no issues.

BTW: The flying money is intended as "thrilling feature" from Kinkoid side and can't disabled. The disabling of animations is for the animated girl-poses and not for the "flying money".

Perhaps you have some security-settings in the Browser that slow down the loading?

• Thinking 1