VERY few useable Voyeur girls (Only 1 Mythic and 4 5-Star Legendary)

Ozman

So a new Mythic Girl comes out. Awesome and can't wait to get her! Exhibitionist, also awesome (hey any girl is another girl) but what's with the lack of support for USEABLE Voyeur girls (useable meaning 5-star Legendary and 6-Star Mythic)? I get it, many may say that Voyeur is at the bottom of the heap when it comes to anything but with the lowest amount of USABLE girls (only 1 Mythic and only 4 5-Star Legendary, please don't say how three star anything are really much to champion when you have to decide who to actually give gems to... Most people will spend them wisely on their 5 star and above that have been blessed for that week. 3-Stars are Red Herrings.) Just saying, seems like now that the shift has definitely moved in the competitive aspects of the game away from Hardcore, Know-How, and Charm to the gems (actually really like that by-the-way.) Just seems definitely unbalanced...

Dominatrix (2 Mythic, 12 5-Star Legendary, 2 5-Star Rare, and 2 5-Star Common) 18 Total (But really 14 Heavy Hitters(HH))

Playful (2 Mythic, 10 5-Star Legendary, 1 5-Star Rare, and 3 5-Star Common/Starting) 16 Total (12 HH)

Physical (2 Mythic, 8 5-Star Legendary, and 2 5-Star Common/Starting) 12 Total (10 HH)

Exhibitionist (3 Mythic, 12 5-Star Legendary, 1 5-Star Rare, and 4 5-Star Common/Starting) 20 Total (15 HH)

Eccentric (2 Mythic, 5 5-Star Legendary, 1 5-Star Epic, 1 5-Star Rare, and 3 5-Star Common) 12 Total (7 HH(maybe 8 if include the Epic)) 

Sensual (3 Mythic, 11 5-Star Legendary, 5 5-Star Rare, 4 5-Star Common/Starting) (one that nobody has yet, pulling for you though Darkyz, Phoenix, Sovereign, and Gogeta) 23 Total (14 HH)

Submissive (2 Mythic, 6 5-Star Legendary, 4 5-Star Common/Starting) 12 Total (8 HH)

and of course Voyeur (1 Mythic, 4 5-Star Legendary) 5 Total (5 HH)

Again, when spending gems, though the weekly blessings help, if Champions has taught us anything is the disparity between 3-Star and 5 and 6-Star. SO for the purposes of building past 250, 5 and 6-Star are the way to go. Thus why the unbalanced Dragon's Lair of Voyeur Gems waiting for the next Mythic or 5-Star Legendary for people to spend it on. 

Just my feedback, posted it here in "Feedback" as I don't use discord. Probably going to get put down by a mod for "something". The game creators did a great job of keeping things balanced when it was just the three (Hardcore, Know-How, Charm), it's shifted a bit now that the competitive gameplay has moved to gems. 

Ozman

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

This has been an issue ever since they implemented the gems and by now, it's probably safe to assume that the shortage of blue gems and abundance of purple ones is by design. :/

Edit: We might want to consider requesting a move to the "General Discussion" forum, it might get some traction.

Edited by The Geekette Fanclub
  • Like 2

I'm at the point where I'm considering using Voyeur gems on 3-star Rare girls, just because I have nothing else to spend it on and need fodder to reach the 100 girl requirement for level 750. At first the shower of Voyeur gems was nice, but at this point it's just annoying because I have no way to actually spend them, while every other gem type is languishing. Oh, and I'm now fighting Werebunny Police because I've cleaned out every other villain of girls, so more Voyeur gems... yay...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Be prepared for 3000 fights getting only voyeur gems

I am all too aware. Hopefully Nike's 2nd and 3rd stages get released soon so I can farm her instead, but that's so delayed that I'm wondering if Kinkoid has decided it's not doing 2nd and 3rd stage villains anymore. 

Yeah, I have also been taking note of this imbalance. But, not to derail this too much, to say these are both new girls is incorrect. The wiki says about Lapis: "Random drop by beating Ninja Spy in Ninja Village between April 10th-14th 2021."

@Rarum The second new one introduced today is Donatella, the BB girl, not the revived bonus LD girl Lapis.

Having said that, @Ozman what makes this worth its own thread? This is a direct continuation of the one you linked to. It would be simpler and clearer to just continue the Purple girl discussion in that one. I can merge them for you.

Edit: Done.

You might also be interested in this info I sharded in the current LD event thread:

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

That is excellent news! I wonder if it's worth skipping Nike's revival now, as I don't find her particularly attractive (there comes a point where the bust size is so exaggerated it's "uncanny valley" and offputting for me, and Nike crosses that threshold). I look forward to having good candidates for Voyeur gem expenditure.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Attirm said:

That is excellent news! I wonder if it's worth skipping Nike's revival now, as I don't find her particularly attractive (there comes a point where the bust size is so exaggerated it's "uncanny valley" and offputting for me, and Nike crosses that threshold). I look forward to having good candidates for Voyeur gem expenditure.

*cough*-Finalmecia-*cough*

I'm still going to pick-up Nike. Right now I'm finding that on any week where I have a decent team, unless I have at least one Mythic the counter teams are often not a benefit. Take last week, which was a Mythic week, and this week where I have 6/7 of the top 7. I don't have a Voyeur or Eccentric Mythic and to make these teams I have to deviate so far from my strongest team that it'd actually make my expected score worse, even though I have 3x L5* Eccentrics at my max level. Having at least one Mythic in each colour seems worthwhile simply for this reason, especially when the surplus of Voyeur gems is taken into consideration.....

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 3

New L5 Voyeur Alert!

O'Malley Read, the new Leagues L5 is a Voyeur.  She's visible in the harem, but not Leagues yet atm, and was shown in the patch notes (https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/).  Probably had her element changed by game designers after complaints about element imbalance.  Time to celebrate!  Only need to wait like another month to get her from Leagues ...

2022-04-14_8-03-29.png.0b6a87b7d1ff63033c54089b813f9c5c.png2022-04-14_8-06-26.thumb.png.1153758771d84e541e98e6ebd8418ce4.png 

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 2

Here's some relevant Voyeur imbalance posts:

On 4/3/2022 at 9:03 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I have 10.3k kobans, and 5 sandalwood perfumes, but I think I'll wait for Nike's revival.  That was my original plan.  Most players should understand why.  There's only 5 strong voyeur girls in the game atm, (1 M6 (Nike), and 4 L5s).  Compared to 15 Sensual blue, and 14 Dominatrix black and Exhibitionist green.  All of my Voyeur L5s are maxed to level 650.  It would be easy to max out Nike.

211709888_ElementalSynergyBonuses.thumb.png.c411c142aca74d5256188d215195ce5c.png

754806386_ElementalSynergyBonuspirchart.png.35085712c708324a6adcba87870a9571.png

Here's the current Mythic girl history, and predictions about future revival dates.  I'm pursuing Nike (May 23rd) and Finalmecia (Nov 23rd).  I like both of their artwork, and my only mythic girl atm is Undercover Valentina.  If Red Eyes or Sodomy are ever blessed one week, then those 2 would both be blessed.  They all have different elements, which is good.  The only reasons I would stop saving for Nike is if the new girl on May 3rd ends up being a Voyeur, and she's somehow hotter than Nike.

1692463393_MythicGirlRevivalOrder4-3-2022dark.thumb.png.cfca0e0510ed05ee1150b4ca6a74878c.png

On 4/10/2022 at 8:53 PM, 45026831 said:

This is in response to increased pressure from the community to balance the number of combat-viable girls per element. It was meant to be changed before the event started but that clearly hadn't gone through in time, so was fixed post-hoc. Donatella was also meant to be changed from Playful to Submissive or Voyeur, but due to the nature of Boss Bang, she won't be changed (maybe she'll be changed after the event is over and locked-in teams won't be an issue)

There's 2 upcoming 5* legendary girls that should be changed as well. Hopefully that change goes in before release this time and you'll never knew it changed :ph34r:

On 4/12/2022 at 9:13 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Still have an abundance of Voyeur gems (~1.5k), but I'll keep it that way, since I think the game designers are going to add, or switch more L5s to Voyeur, for balance.  Could also use them awaken L5 Venus to 700.

• Thanks 2